Could a non-drug related Urine test show traces of THC?

i_own_a_Djembe

I have a physical coming up and they want a urine sample. I've known my doctor for a long time and i'd rather her not know of my habit. This is just a standard physical check up, would traces of THC show up even if they arent looking for it?

wouldn't they have to put something in the piss and then watch it change colour if theres thc?

why would they be doing that during a physical
wouldn't they be looking for something else?

I got a physical coming up soon too
but i dont' care if they know theres THC in me

i've heard that if they arent specifically looking for drugs, they wont find them. but i would really like a definite answer. and my mom is friends with this doctor and if she finds out im screwed.

I don't know if they test for that stuff. They test to see if theres enough calcium and iron in your urine. Even if they do test and it comes out positive, the doctor cannot tell your parents or anything else without your consent.

your under 18 so you cant be here sorry. but anyway no a doctor wont be looking for drugs. they need to be told to do a test for them. well any way they dont test for thc they test for its matabolites because your body used up all the thc and so there is still some "waste" that is stored in your fatty cells.

SmokeyMacPot said:
your under 18 so you cant be here sorry. but anyway no a doctor wont be looking for drugs. they need to be told to do a test for them. well any way they dont test for thc they test for its matabolites because your body used up all the thc and so there is still some "waste" that is stored in your fatty cells.

His birthday is " September 27, 1970"

He's "18"

(Good enough for me).

KMthKing420 said:
who gives a shit if people on here arnt 18 were talking about illegal substances anyway so what one more law lol

Rob, the owner of the site cares. There are legality issues with underage members being here. And besides, its nice to have mature members and not a bunch of teeny boppers askin if its bad to make a bowl out of plastic to smoke out of.

Haha, peace. :peace:

Curtis said:

He's "18"

(Good enough for me).

Rob, the owner of the site cares. There are legality issues with underage members being here. And besides, its nice to have mature members and not a bunch of teeny boppers askin if its bad to make a bowl out of plastic to smoke out of.

Word.

Curtis said:

He's "18"

(Good enough for me).

LOL Good call man

i_own_a_Djembe said:
i've heard that if they arent specifically looking for drugs, they wont find them. but i would really like a definite answer. and my mom is friends with this doctor and if she finds out im screwed.

I have a question....

If you truely were born in september of 1970 like you say you were,

then why the hell are you worried about your parents finding out for?

I smell bullshit.....

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
wouldn't they have to put something in the piss and then watch it change colour if theres thc?

why would they be doing that during a physical
wouldn't they be looking for something else?

I got a physical coming up soon too
but i dont' care if they know theres THC in me

Thats becuase you roll perfect cones and all the docters smoke with you:p

Back
Top Bottom