Couple of questions

braines420

So I am doing my first grow ever. I will have 4 plants, and my closet grow space is 4 ft x 8 ft. I know the standard is 100w per plant but I'm worried that my space might overheat with that much power. Also would fluorescent bulbs work for the entire grow? Supplies are kind of limited and thats all I can find.

Would Miracle gro organic choice work? I got the brown-ish looking bag with sphagnum peat moss and composted bark. I also picked up some MG perlite. I'm not sure, the bag didnt say anything about time released nutes like all the others. If it wont work, the only possible place I have to go to is a hydroponics store down the street from me but I'm not sure of all that they sell there. but if I could please get a list of recommendations of soils if the MG wont work.

Last question, I know these have been stated before but usually each person has a different answer, what are the definite recommended set of temperatures, humiditys of the room and pH levels for soil run off? Not growing a specific strain just practicing with bag seed

Back
Top Bottom