moving from hydro to soil couple question

quantuman

after mor then 3 years thet i work with hydro and get a good success i start to move from it to soil and i heve afew question.
what i need to change in the grow ? in the amount of the fertilizer ? and what i need to know between this 2 type of grow ?
i am not mean to the light or the fan or space ...
but the reason thet i start thinkig on moving is space i whant nor space and whan i am working with hydro its catch mor space with all the equipment then just plastic box with soil.
what do you say ....

:bravo::welldone::scratchinghead:

Well moving to soil from hydo will have some benifits and som losses.Hydro has a faster turn over but soil gives hever denser bud's.feeding in soil can be more forgiveing as well.the amount of feeding depends on your choice of nute's.Have grown in both and i prefur soil but i am growing for my head if you have any mor ? just ark man we love to help here...peace

now i use GHE fertilizer and work with chart of them with increase .in the hydro . if i move to soil i will need to work with new chart for soil and with ather fertilizer company or i can stay with main?
how many tomes in day i need to whatar the plant ?
i am working with 20-40gal dependent on how many plant and work with pump thet whatar all the time thet the set work.
i check onley the ph level when i mix all the whatar with the fertilizer how it work in soil ?
and my last grow was Hawaiian Snow and finsh with nice fat buds

Soil is easy and very forgiving. PH range of 6.2-6.8 is ideal. PPM will vary greatly but in general much higher than hydro. At the end of my current grow my PPM was up to 2100 every third day. For feeding schedule refer to the manufacturer's data and adjust as needed for your plants.

Back
Top Bottom