Couple of Quick Questions

meaty

Hi first of all what a wicked forum!!

I really want to do a mega cheap budget grow and when i meen cheap i meen cheap!! I have just bought a new house and money is so tight at the moment i am just about getting by So my questions are will 3 of these bulbs ( link at bottom ) in a small grow tent be sufficent for a couple of Nirvana NL or Nirvana Blue Mystic?? Also if these bulbs are sufficent will the plants mature more slowly?

Thanks for your time hope to LEARN from you all, Chris

BULB LINK

Re: Couple of Quick Questions ;-)

wow fast reply StinkFinger thanks will check out those threads right now!!

three of those bulbs would be pushing the minimum light limits. Maybe would work on one small plant. But I'm not sure.

Here is another thread I would suggest reading:
CFL Light Tutorial

Ask away. More then willing to help where I can. If you post in the CFL thread I linked too, I am sure even more would lend a helping hand to get you started. And FWIW, I veg and flower using CFL bulbs and have had some pretty decent bud.

You CAN do a grow on the cheap. We just gotta do some research first! Best of luck and welcome to the site!

Do you have a specific budget that you have to/want to stick to? That's what we decided to do - we came up with a rough monetary figure & decided to stick as close to that figure as we could. When we had that dollar amount, it was easier to go after the stuff we had to get. The hubby is mostly to credit for the research & I know he got most of his info here. There's a ton of resources if you use the search function too. Also try finding equipment in used venues like craigslist or even your local freecycle & try looking around your house for stuff that you aren't using that would come in handy. We had stuff in the garage & even in my office that ended up being less for us to buy.

GL

Back
Top Bottom