Couple of questions

Nate86

Hey 420 land couple of questions my grow room is H 2m L 1m W 2m covered in dimond x sheeting
at the moment it is a open cabinet as i have not built a door and i dont have intake outake exhaust fans ducting ext...
what I do have is a ocolating fan oiled filled radiator and a 600 watt hps light so my first question is what are the benifits of cealing the unit at the moment the temp is 24c in the day and 19 at the night
at the moment i have 6 plants in 20L containers howether for my next grow i was considering going with 24 plants in 5L pots on a 3ft x 5ft tray using coco soil is 600 watts of hps enough light for this kina set up what do you think the benifits of having more plants in smaller pots as apose to fewer in larger pots also I'm unsure if 5L pots are big enough to flower in i have a tent for veging i was going to take 24 clones transplant them into the 5L pots give them a few days under a cfl then move them under hps let them veg for a few weeks then switch to 12/12 also my current grow i topped all my plants i was considering not doing this and concentrating on getting just 1 main cola per plant my thinking is 24 main colas might increase yeild as to the apose to the current method and increase quality also i whouldn't be stressing the plants at all so maybe this whould be a positive i am a new grower and any advice discussion from anyone and everyone is welcomed :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom