Kicked out of the house

Stewie85

420 Member
My grow tent has been kicked out of the spare room so now think of putting it in the garage but a summer is here it get hot in the at the moment I have a 1.2m1.2m 2m tent with a 600w cool tube when it was in side keep the temp nice was easy what should I do would going to a LED be the way I want to keep it basic so not really wanting to put a air-con in the tent. Only growing the one plant so any advice on what light would be helpful

if its summer where you are at and the garage gets hot, than you gona need a AC to cool it down.
Fans are only good for air circulation, but if the air is already hot then you are risking the plants to burn.
last summer i burned my plant and funny enough i had the AC running on 76f

Sounds like an AC is in order to continue your grow in the garage. Well...that's what ya got.
If my lady says this is it, well, i deal with it. I make it work.
Can i put the 1000w HPS in the backroom? Can i make a hole for a vent? No? Hmm...okay. I keep it outside. Now i am looking at ditching the 1000w to go to less watts with an LED and add an AC for year round growing. The circuit running the shed cant handle a 1000w & AC. It has no power and i have it powered with a single 15 amp extension cord. 1000w ballast pulls 9 amps. 5,000 btu AC pulls 4.75. I got a 6" fan for the cool tube. Too much w/o running a dedicated breaker off the shop. (Next project!)
At least she is letting me grow still. She doesn't smoke and tolerates my use. Sooo...keep wifey happy and make it work bro. And keep active and on top of chores. ;) Otherwise...cannabis could be seen as a hindrance to productivity. The battle is real. Hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom