Cow Poop

Savvage61

I am getting ready to add 2 more plants to my grow tent I figure Ill add 2 (Herbies freebees a GG auto and a Gelato auto ) then start my first attempt at a scrog grow . ok Im getting off track I hacow dungve been a cup man for seedlings this time I want I want to use the cow pots.
Im going to use for my medium FF OCF , Perlite maybe a 1 or 2 inches of HF on top
any way does any one know any problems or conflicts of 3" planter pot 100% cow manure, pooh, dukey, feces , excerment , shit ? when I decided I was going to grow I went out and bought all kindfs of junk and the wife said I better use it

no just a soil fox farm OC That's all I needed to know, I am "Hopefully) at the end of my very own FIRST nute burn, thanks to some very helpful members who taught me so much and thanks to you Phytoplankton I won't shoot myself in the foot before I even start. I need to keep it simple for a few more grows. there is so much information out there and my old mind if fragile
Thank you very much

isn't it amazing how there can be 1 cow pie in the entire field and you always manage to step in it , storiy of my life :confused:

would I be rude if I said these posts are about a bunch of shit?

Back
Top Bottom