Craziest experiences when high

420arobbin024

I don't know about the rest of you, but for me my best experience was when I was 18. It was only my third time smoking, I was smoking out of a three foot waterbong. I laid down on my bed for a few minutes, then sholt bolt upright. I got down on the floor, stuck my legs in the air and said to my friends, " I better be here when I get back. I then proceeded to walk, *note, my feet are in the air and I'm laying on the ground* closed my eyes and was walking for maybe ten minutes or so. I then woke up from what I was doing and enjoyed the rest of my high with pink floyd.

mine was 4 hours before my brother and i were about to start a road trip from atl, ga to okc.ok. we smoked 6 bowls, between 3 from a 4 ft water bong. what a hella of trip... pot its whats for dinner.... lol

my bro and i drove up north illinios to visit my cuz, i met him and a few other buddies at a school. we were in the parking lot smokin' on a fat joint at night. After, we decided too meet up at a party, and got in our cars; they drove off, we couldnt find our keys. Right when we came to the conclusion that i locked the keys in the trunk when i was getting a sweatshirt, a cop car roles up. So we just stood there like a high deer in headlights, with my mom's car with all the car doors open. The officer proceeded to ask where we were from, and bitched about curfew since it was about 1. He then notcied the car and asked what was up? and we told him. he then gave me his slim jim to try to get the keys out of the trunk, and just watched me the whole time. finally he drove away but it was a horrible tweeeekkk

The second time i got high, a bunch of friends and i went into the rainforest that was near my house to go camping. We trekked up this mountain for about in hour until we found a nice clearing that also had a great view out to the ocean. After setting up our campsite, we got the bucket bong out and each of us had a cone. I remeber gettin the intensest bout of the munchies and started chowing down on these roast chickens that we had with us and when i was done i threw the chicken carcasses into the bush. My friends couldn't believe how much chicken i ate.

Gettin the munchies is a great thing about gettin high!

Probally when I swam with a group of dolphins in the caribbean, it was very breath taking because I thought they were sharks at first lol
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom