Creating Feminized Caramelicious AutoBerry Hybrid!

Evolution

So i've been toying around with makeing fem seeds using STS, currently i have a batch of Autoberry's going for the sole purpose of making fem seeds, i also have several Caramelicious flowering as well as a CAR mother.
At first i only intended to make Autoberry fem seeds for next years Master plan;)
but then im thinking, what happens if i cross the Car and the Auto???
And if i do witch should i use to pollenate witch???
Will the resulting seeds deliver a autoflowering veriaty???

Im thinking that ifd i polenate a CAR with pollen from a AUTO then the CAr will still take the time it normally does to make seeds and finish,.. But if i pollenate the AUTO with pollen from the CAR then i whont have to wait that long since the auto finnishes fast,..!!!! Right???

anyways whould love all and any input:reading420magazine:

I grew a Low Ryder Blueberry cross from MDanzig.
Isn't LR a autoflower strain?
Anyway the were stoney strong and did not autoflower.
:peace:

well when talking about flowering times for a fem thats been pollinated, in my experience the time for finishing is usually shorter as the female parts aren't sitting and hoping for the chance of fertilization. However, it all depends on how many seeds u want her to produce, its not unheard of to keep pollinating the plants lower parts that are always forming newly emerging flowers, resulting in complete finishing in as long as three months. So its up u to u, are u investing or experimenting. hope that helps, happy growing....

well when talking about flowering times for a fem thats been pollinated, in my experience the time for finishing is usually shorter as the female parts aren't sitting and hoping for the chance of fertilization. However, it all depends on how many seeds u want her to produce, its not unheard of to keep pollinating the plants lower parts that are always forming newly emerging flowers, resulting in complete finishing in as long as three months. So its up u to u, are u investing or experimenting. hope that helps, happy growing....

thanks certainly gives me some more knowhow, Always nice:)
However what i was really after is what will the outcome be????

Im actually experimententing now as a part of next years master plan, so you could say im investing right:):):)

thanks certainly gives me some more knowhow, Always nice:)
However what i was really after is what will the outcome be????

Im actually experimententing now as a part of next years master plan, so you could say im investing right:):):)

in theory with all the autos and generations of hybrids in the genome, there is no telling until u actually go through the due process of growing. More than likely u would get more that have the auto or super quick trait, and the rest may be unstable but ridiculously fruity. But like i said, it's one of those fun diy projects, have fun pm if u need to, :peace:

So its about time now,.. so do i do

Fem Caramelisious + Male Autoberry

Or

Fem Autoberrý + Male Caramelisious

Actually All pollen will be Fem pollen from sts fem/hemi plantes so all seed will be Fem seeds

But witch way whould you go?
Witch is the stronger parrent that will carry most of its traits on???

Back
Top Bottom