Some Blue Cheese for ya!

rsz_img_0794.jpg
rsz_img_0799.jpg

I will post a pic of a bud or two when I get some fresher pics. I am posting this one of some hash that was/is made by a pard of mine.
I think its relevance in this thread is that, I have looked high and low to find a way to turn my BS that I usually have no use for; into this top notch cheese.
I tell you truthfully, I have not tasted hash this good since the late 70s, early 80s when we could still get real, oil based "Blonde Lebanese", yeah... this shite is that good... WORD!
Anyways, I have been promised the recipe for this fine none dairy cheese, I will post it in the forum for all of us.
DSCN18911.jpg

DSCN18981.jpg

howdy cap'n,

just misting with plain old h20. i was putting a little of the an bloom in the mist at first but it was leaving a noticeable residue.

i've got an aerated dwc going and i'm pumping the advanced nutrients grow-micro-bloom at a very aggressive ratio, about a 1:blushsmile:6. this is my first grow, i'm surprised and satisfied with how it's turning out.

i think i should be able to flush in about a week or ten days, the some of the trichs are just starting to turn amber...

later bud.

As a new member and new grower, but 40 year user, I am EXTREMELY pleased by what I am SEEING. I currently have 24 plants and I hope they do this well. They're only about a foot tall now and haven't started to bud yet.

As a new member and new grower, but 40 year user, I am EXTREMELY pleased by what I am SEEING. I currently have 24 plants and I hope they do this well. They're only about a foot tall now and haven't started to bud yet.

Looking forward to seein some pics. I believe that one day i slipped and cut too much of the top off, and caused it to split x4. half way up the stock it split and grew like a normal plant would... but it did it twice in the same area, wich gave her a huge dissadvantage to growing an estimated 2lbs and weakened the branches. (might post a pic, cause it was very odd haha) good luck! :blunt:

Such beautiful plants & buds
Can't wait til' I can start growing :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom