IMG_634114.jpg

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

wow i have seen some phenomenal pics posted. i just wish there was a taste test with each pic. here my fav. not a giant bud, but i absolutely love the sharpness of the leaf.

20151027_191103.jpg

Great shot Lester!:thumb:

flower66.jpg

Just a fast pic while have it pulled up. Love this thread. No contests, just a place to post your Prettiest Pic's. I thought highly of this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

Organic Jilly Bean:
DSC093292.JPG

DSC093443.JPG

DSC093572.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Just acouple real fast pic's from a past gone grow of the Cripit. I lost the strain so soon I'm going to go get afew more seeds from them. I want the Cripit and the Cassius. The Cassius tastes and smells like apple jacks cereal
c129.jpg

c223.jpg

c151.jpg

c183.jpg

Not sure how clear the pics came out but I have to say this strain, Cripit, has some of the biggest trichomes I ever seen. Short stalks but huge heads ontop the trichomes. You talk about being able to make tons of hash or other concentrates. Hope alls gardens are in and kept mold free up till the day of harvest.... Keepem Green

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Sweet Mother Of God Man! That is Indeed One Very Pretty Nug To Be Sure. I Prefer Purple & Blue Over All Other Strain Colors.
Now if I could get my hands on some of the Tangerine I've been hearing whisper's about throughout the Grow Community Locally.
I'm certain I'd be on board to adding Orange to my Favorites list too. I am so looking forward to Growing some Blueberry Bud as I tried the Actual Original Strain just a few weeks ago & I can't get the taste of that Most Amazing Tasting Medical Marijuana I've EVER TASTED!
Oh & the Sweet Smell of the Buds was "Off the Hook" to say the least. I've Grown some Sativa's of Unknown Origin & I think I'll add a pic here of My Last Grow so as to throw My Bud Pic in the Mix too.I look very much forward to checking out All the Bud Pics here in this thread. Also it's fun to check out all the Profile & Journals Therein Too. I Truly do really enjoy tips & tricks from Growers GLOBALLY!
How Freaking Amazing is That? I Know of Nowhere Else One Can Accumulate Such Amazing Information Than :420: Every time I log In here it's another learning experience. Hence why I try to Log In @ Least Once Daily. I know one thing to be Absolute Truth & That Is
"I'd need several years more experience to be able to Grow the Quality Potent Medical Marijuana That I Do Today Without 420 Grow Chat" Once Again I'd like to give a Shout Out to the Admin Staff here @ 420 for all the time and effort they put into "Helping So Many Of Us Growers Daily. I still need and receive Help from Admin often & Not 1 Single Unanswered email or Help Request. :adore: :420:
IMG_96142.JPG

IMG_96207.JPG

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :green_heart: :Namaste:

Organic Bubba Kush x Grand Daddy Purple:

DSC0030715.JPG

DSC0028719.JPG

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Sweet Mother Of God Man! That is Indeed One Very Pretty Nug To Be Sure. I Prefer Purple & Blue Over All Other Strain Colors.
Now if I could get my hands on some of the Tangerine I've been hearing whisper's about throughout the Grow Community Locally.
I'm certain I'd be on board to adding Orange to my Favorites list too. I am so looking forward to Growing some Blueberry Bud as I tried the Actual Original Strain just a few weeks ago & I can't get the taste of that Most Amazing Tasting Medical Marijuana I've EVER TASTED!
Oh & the Sweet Smell of the Buds was "Off the Hook" to say the least. I've Grown some Sativa's of Unknown Origin & I think I'll add a pic here of My Last Grow so as to throw My Bud Pic in the Mix too.I look very much forward to checking out All the Bud Pics here in this thread. Also it's fun to check out all the Profile & Journals Therein Too. I Truly do really enjoy tips & tricks from Growers GLOBALLY!
How Freaking Amazing is That? I Know of Nowhere Else One Can Accumulate Such Amazing Information Than :420: Every time I log In here it's another learning experience. Hence why I try to Log In @ Least Once Daily. I know one thing to be Absolute Truth & That Is
"I'd need several years more experience to be able to Grow the Quality Potent Medical Marijuana That I Do Today Without 420 Grow Chat" Once Again I'd like to give a Shout Out to the Admin Staff here @ 420 for all the time and effort they put into "Helping So Many Of Us Growers Daily. I still need and receive Help from Admin often & Not 1 Single Unanswered email or Help Request. :adore: :420:
IMG_96142.JPG

IMG_96207.JPG

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :green_heart: :Namaste:

orange snowcone "fornicator/asian orange" is off the hook. it is a rather new breed but great one. i think it would make a good addition to your collection.
Orange Snow Cone (by Jack Davis) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

Organic Jade Dragon (Green Crack x Grand Daddy Purple):

DSC0058411.JPG

DSC0059717.JPG

DSC0059913.JPG

DSC0060016.JPG

Organic Silver Fox-Pheno #3 (Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x G.D.P.):

DSC010919.JPG

DSC011169.JPG

Back