Critical Purple Auto-Flower, Growers Choice Seeds

Yeah, I would imagine purple Christmas lights would be hard to find. I want to see those your plants with ornaments. Remember, pics or it didn't happen. :ganjamon:

Merry Christmas S27 :love:

Okay, I had minimal ornaments left and Santa is going to be upset that I'm still awake, but I did what I could do with what I was working with (this includes energy lol)! My Charlie Brown tree haha!

12-25-19.jpg

Awesome! Merry Christmas S27!

Alright, back to work now that Christmas is behind us. :ciao: I hope anyone reading had a wonderful holiday. : )

I haven't yet watered the CP plants, but will be doing so today. No nutrients.

The below pic of the trichomes was taken yesterday...

Trichomes 12-26-19.JPG

I've got the scope for the trichomes charging up and am hoping to get a couple of updated pics before bed. : )

Is it still too soon to cut her down? I'm seeing a decent amount of amber. Wait a few more days?

Big Decision! Lol...BigD! :p

Nice video & pics S. They're looking good. I also see amber, but then also some clear & cloudy. It's a tough call. I guess it all depends on the kind of high you want. A lot of people say if you want more of a cerebral high, you want mostly cloudy with a few amber. That kinda looks like what you have. If you want more of a couch lock, you want more amber. You could always harvest a sample bud & see what it's like. Also, how far along are they?

I think this is the first time I've seen someone post a grow video. Nice! I was hoping for a full virtual tour with play by play commentary, but alas, I don't get any sound. :( None the less, they look good. :yummy:

Oh, I forgot to add, you Do have a Big Decision to make :)

Here's a super newbie question lol...would I consider day 1 of flowering November 4th? The pics are on page 1. If so, these plants are 45 days into flowering, and are a bit further along than I originally thought. I'm not sure exactly when to start the flowering countdown?

I may bust out the microscope to take a look at the trichomes!
I use a cheap jewelry loop...love the purple.

Nice video & pics S. They're looking good. I also see amber, but then also some clear & cloudy. It's a tough call. I guess it all depends on the kind of high you want. A lot of people say if you want more of a cerebral high, you want mostly cloudy with a few amber. That kinda looks like what you have. If you want more of a couch lock, you want more amber. You could always harvest a sample bud & see what it's like. Also, how far along are they?

I think this is the first time I've seen someone post a grow video. Nice! I was hoping for a full virtual tour with play by play commentary, but alas, I don't get any sound. :( None the less, they look good. :yummy:

Lol, I'm a little shy with the whole voice recording thing. Plus, I have a Boston accent haha! :laugh: The video update is a lot faster than pics. I'm happy it worked! I'll share a mix of photos and videos moving forward.

They're roughly 9 weeks into flowering. : )

It's so hard to be patient lol. I'm trying really hard haha! I still have some bud left from my first grow/harvest, but it's getting low. I've been quite generous in sharing it with others. ;) I think I can hold off a little longer though. Think being the key word!

S; since you're able to do videos, surely you can do a voice over. I think I saw where you can have either Jennifer Garner or Samual L. Jackson be your Siri voice, so maybe you could do that hack.

I think Tom Petty must have been talking about growing cannabis when he wrote the song: Waiting Is The Hardest Part. Someone posted once, that when you think it's ready, wait a week. Since you've already grown some, you know what it's like from your first grow, so deciding when to chop should be an easier choice this time. Grower Choice list something like 70-80 days of flower. Mine was sooner than that.

I think what you want iS 27% amber ;)

S; since you're able to do videos, surely you can do a voice over. I think I saw where you can have either Jennifer Garner or Samual L. Jackson be your Siri voice, so maybe you could do that hack.

I think Tom Petty must have been talking about growing cannabis when he wrote the song: Waiting Is The Hardest Part. Someone posted once, that when you think it's ready, wait a week. Since you've already grown some, you know what it's like from your first grow, so deciding when to chop should be an easier choice this time. Grower Choice list something like 70-80 days of flower. Mine was sooner than that.

I think what you want iS 27% amber ;)

I like your style BigD! : )

I got a little chop happy and the taller (purple-ish) plant was chopped! She's drying currently. The shorter CP is still un-chopped.

Chopped 1-1-20 (1).jpg

Chopped 1-1-20 (2).jpg

Chopped 1-1-20 (3).jpg

Chopped 1-1-20 (4).jpg

Back
Top Bottom