Crooked Cops - Believe it or Not

sLiCe

I'm still sort of in awe..... I was driving down the road, minding my own business, smoking a blunt. I stop at a stop sign, and take a few hits. All of the sudden, I look to my left and who do I see standing there?

A BIKE COP!

The bike made him pretty stealth because I was unable to hear him approacing. With the blunt still in my mouth, he signals me to roll down the window, so I do so immediately. Now, keep in mind, not only was I smoking a blunt, but I was on the way back from picking up a QP at my uncles. (scared as shit ofcourse) I feel as though the story would be best experienced if I recreate the conversation, so here it goes. (this takes place after the standard "Licence and registration please? Do you know what you did?" speech)

Cop: What do you think your doin here son?
Me: I was just going for a ride.....
Cop: Lookie here.... that's not a regular cigar, now is it? Looks like some Mary-jew-wanna (exactly how he pronounced it)

*before I could say anything, he grabs it from my mouth and stares me down for what seemed like 2 hours (it was really only about 10 seconds lol)*

He takes a good look at it.... and then takes a hit! I ofcourse wasnt gonna say anything, and then.....

Without saying anything else, the cop CONTINUES to smoke my blunt, hops back on his bike, and rides in the opposite direction. I sat there puzzled for a few seconds, and thanking god he didn't search my car...

im still sort of in shock and I can't believe that happened.... but wtf... I sacraficed 7 grams for possible jail time, so I guess I got off easy :)

that's hilarious...
But i wouldnt have been smoking a blunt while driving packing that much weight...

j842p said:
that's hilarious...
But i wouldnt have been smoking a blunt while driving packing that much weight...

Yea i guess that was kinda stupid of me... normally i dont, but my uncle already had it lit when i got there, so when I left he told me to take it cuz he was too high, i guess it never occoured to me cuz i was high too lol. I'm just glad I made it out with really no trouble.

Yea, if in the end it all worked out... more power to you... just try to remeber next time...

ahah thats osm you deffantly got got very lucky there man

Back
Top Bottom