Cruces Dl OssO

xaomoreno

Bueno, un honor abrir el primer hilo en el foro CHILENO de 420MGZ ...

pronto comienzan los jardines en EXTERIOR y podremos seguir juntos los avances de las cepas que se estan cultivando y a probando.

Hago cruces con cepas compradas (establecidas) y/o adquiridas por manos de amigos, luego las pruebo y las regalo a los colegas que no pueden acceder a semillas de mejor calidad ...

salud por alla

Machine translation of the previous post:
Good, a honor to open the first thread in the Chilean forum of 420MGZ...

Soon they begin the gardens in OUTSIDE and we will be able to continue together the advances of the stumps that are being cultivated and to testing.

I do crossings with stumps bought (established) and/or acquired by hands of friends, then I test them and the gift to the colleagues that cannot agree to seeds of better quality...

health by alla

- - - - -

Hello,

Your outdoor season is beginning as others are finishing. I hope that you decide to post a journal here so that others may follow along with you. It is good that you help others who do not have access to seeds. Good luck with both your outdoor and indoor gardens.

Hola,

Su temporada al aire libre empieza como otros terminan. Espero que decida anunciar un diario aquí para que otros puedan seguir junto con usted. Es bueno que ayude otros que no tienen acceso a semillas. La buena suerte con ambos sus jardines al aire libre e interiores.

Thank you very much for the welcome, hope to upload photos quickly and continue growing with you guys.

For the moment, I started buying for the outdoor:

Seedsman Original Haze
Haze Special KC Brain
WhiteKC
Brain Damage
Aurora Indica Nirvana
and my crosses made with seeds given away from Spain, ALEX lamanonegra (RIP)

Together we will see progress. Take care and good health over there.
Excuse my English, I'm using translator

Test ...

ww_x_wr_2.jpg

:blunt: heheh

wr_x_nevuka6.jpg

this is my cross

White Rhino is Nirvana Regular and NevilleHaze/Uzbeka made by Alex lamanonegra R.I.P

Neville Haze Mr Nice maybe / Uzbeka Landrace P1:)

regards

Crossings White Widow Seedsman x White Rhino Nirvana
ww_x_wr_4.jpg

Crossings Sk#1 x NL Sensi Seed cross made in Chile / White Rhino Nirvana
sk_x_nl_-wr.jpg

;) regards to all

I do in my crosses the outside with 2 or 3 males and females that I buy. Last year I had ground Wrhino Nirvana, White Widow and Skunk # 1 feminized of Seedsman, these strains were pollinated each with two males, White Rhino and NevilleHaze / Uzbek, this last issue, gave a lot of flavor, pitch and power.

White Rhino x Neville Haze / Uzbek, has the taste and smell of Early Greay, powerful and tasty hohohoho:ganjamon:

Now I have GWS and Rhino, Chronic, Kush Sour Sour Cream and DNA, all feminized and again the male will NevilleHaze / Uzbek, and a male Original Haze Seedsman. We will see us together and smoked the beginning of these new strains made with much love here in Chile, South of the World

As you like God and Bob Marley

Thanks for the motivation Friends, MedicalNeed

While in the streets Spring 2010 Chile.
Plum flowers adorn the warmer days, Chile will celebrate 200 years of independence, we are celebrating, including Marijuana hehehe

DSC016152.JPG

DSC016174.JPG

DSC016205.JPG

DSC016213.JPG

DSC016222.JPG

:tokin:

Damn fine pics, thanks for posting!
+reps

Thank you SnowBender, I really like photography marijuana

salud por allá:tokin:

Indoor Australis

GWS
WRHINO
ICE FEMALE SEED
JACK CH9 FEMALE SEED
CALIO CH9 FEMALE SEED
AROMA CH9 FEMALE SEED
CLOUD#9 DINAFEM
CHURCH
WAPPA

100_3687.jpg

100_3689.jpg

100_3690.jpg

:tokin:

Que tal colega, hace mucho tiempo que navego solo en estas aguas y te vengo a encontrar ahora jajajaj

Siga con las fotos, total, somo pocos pero locos jaja

Un abrazo, oso

Salud!

Que tal colega, hace mucho tiempo que navego solo en estas aguas y te vengo a encontrar ahora jajajaj

Siga con las fotos, total, somo pocos pero locos jaja

Un abrazo, oso

Salud!

Google translation:
Such colleague long ago sailed in these waters and only come to find you now jajajaj

Follow the photos, total, somo few but crazy haha

A hug, bear

Salud!
Hello and welcome to 420Magazine, panconqueso!

Hola y bienvenidos a 420Magazine, panconqueso!

Wow!

Que hermosas fotos de la cordillera, pitos made in Chile, se nota que esa yerba es deliciosa!

Yo vivo en Suecia, y acabo de empezar mi plantacion "indoors" en carpa. Aqui ni el clima ni el gobierno, que ademas de ser super hipocrito, tambien oprime a los consumidores, permiten la cosecha.

Como soy musico estoy experimentando con 2 tipos de "straings" (no se el nombre en español) de hibridos de sativa. Me interesan estos tipos por la descripcion del volon o colocon que dan. Son Arjan's Strawberry Haze y Northen Lights #5 haze mist. Se supone que te tiran para arriba y ademas te ponen "creativo".

Yo ando buscando un "strain" que me inspire a hacer musica, tocar y ser sociable. Me canse un poco de las Indicas y quedarme pegado en el sofa improductivo. No lo condeno y tambien me gusta, pero por ahora quiero cultivar algunas matitas para mi y mis amigos musicos y artistas.

Tienes algunas sugerencias?

Peace!

Approximate English translation via Google Translate

Wow!

What beautiful photos of the mountains, whistles made ​​in Chile, we note that the grass is delicious!

I live in Sweden, and just started my plantation "indoors" in a tent. Here neither the weather nor the government, besides being super hypocritical, also pressed consumers, allowing the harvest.

As a musician I am experimenting with two types of "straings" (not the name in Spanish) sativa hybrids. I am interested in these types by the description of Volon or stoned they give. They Arjan's Strawberry Haze and Northern Lights # 5 Haze Mist. You're supposed to shoot up and also make you "creative".

I'm looking for a "strain" that inspire me to make music, play and socialize. I tired a little Indica and stay stuck on the sofa unproductive. Do not condemn, and I also like, but for now I want to cultivate some young plants for me and my friends musicians and artists.

Got any suggestions?

Peace!

Wow!

Que hermosas fotos de la cordillera, pitos made in Chile, se nota que esa yerba es deliciosa!

Yo vivo en Suecia, y acabo de empezar mi plantacion "indoors" en carpa. Aqui ni el clima ni el gobierno, que ademas de ser super hipocrito, tambien oprime a los consumidores, permiten la cosecha.

Como soy musico estoy experimentando con 2 tipos de "straings" (no se el nombre en español) de hibridos de sativa. Me interesan estos tipos por la descripcion del volon o colocon que dan. Son Arjan's Strawberry Haze y Northen Lights #5 haze mist. Se supone que te tiran para arriba y ademas te ponen "creativo".

Yo ando buscando un "strain" que me inspire a hacer musica, tocar y ser sociable. Me canse un poco de las Indicas y quedarme pegado en el sofa improductivo. No lo condeno y tambien me gusta, pero por ahora quiero cultivar algunas matitas para mi y mis amigos musicos y artistas.

Tienes algunas sugerencias?

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom