Cultivation laws in TX

nsnsmokey

What are the laws for cultivation in TX? I've heard before that.. if you are cultivating.. as long as there is no THC it is ok. So if there is 100 plants.. and only 20 have thc the 80 doesnt matter. Is that right?

wouldnt want to risk it, if cops pull plants they will count them all whether or not they are vegging or mature.

THC content does not matter... they will take you down.

LICK MY SIZE 10.5 BOOT YOU PATHETIC CIVILIAAAN!!!!AAAHHHH!!!
LICK IT!

plus there is THC in immature plants...not a loophole you should pursue.

actually i have also heard that here in texas that if the plant has no thc that they cant charge you for it. How ever that does not apply to 100 plants, there is an exception to 2-3 plants

I did a report on drug laws years ago, perhaps around 1993. At the time there was still a law on the books in Texas that I found to be quite strange; it stated a person could receive life in prison for giving a friend some weed, specifically a joint. Has this been taken off the books yet?

I've always wondered this myself in any state but my guess is that is why they use the language : distribution or distribute rather than "sell" since if you are distributing contraband whether it be for free or for money then you are distributing.

I did a report on drug laws years ago, perhaps around 1993. At the time there was still a law on the books in Texas that I found to be quite strange; it stated a person could receive life in prison for giving a friend some weed, specifically a joint. Has this been taken off the books yet?

Not sure.
You remember if it was a state or county law?
what county? or city even?

one thing ive been wondering, what exactly is illegal about marijuana? is it just the THC molecule or is it everything associated with it? was thinking if youre ever busted you could demand that the weight of all illegal chemicals in the weed be known and that would be what youre sentenced on. makes a huge difference 100 grams of bud could be ruled down to 10 or so grams of THC

As a Transplanted Texan, I know the laws used to be extremely harsh, one seed was several yrs. in Hunstville. One seed. I wouldn't trust the state of Texas to not put you under the jail still.

It seems to me those old Texas laws were largely repealed in the late 70's.

I remember folks in Texas getting 40 years for a few joints.

Back
Top Bottom