Cultivation question, How to get the fastest big yield on 1 plant?

Wazo

Any idea or grower tip on these subject will be appreciated and
please share your opion or method or idea of all or one of these subject
share your thought with all of us. so we all can learn, understand and discuss more on these topic as a cultivation learning and overall, how to get the best production out of our plant using either all, some of just
one of these question of these method.

the first question is what i want to ask and learn most about. also quesion 2 and 3 i wold like to ask and want to know how to do that also.
but any advice on any of the growing methed below will be appiciated. tahnsk for reading and see my thread :)

1) what is the fastest way to grow a big plant stalk?

2) what is the best nutrientes NPk to use to get a overall bigger
size plant and when?

3) what is the fastest way to grow the side shoot of the plant bigger and
stronger? how to do that? or what nutrient to sure to do that? those it
require a big mass? if so how big of a root mass those that require?

4) what best way to grow the most shoot in the shortest time possible?
those it require a big rot mass? if so how big of a root mass those
that require?

5) when is the best time to top a plant and where is the best place to top a
plant? how many time should you top it?

6) when is the best time to prune a plant?

7) when is the best time to super crop a plant and where too supercrop it
how many time?

Also realated question i just want to also add in this thread because i'm sure
we all want to know and have this questions.

8- what to do with thin branch sativa dominate strain? how can i make the
best of it how can i make the stem thicker?

9- what to do with my indica dominate strain, and it wise to grow it when is
shoot are so shoot how to meake stem longer and more streachy?
how much is too much light? and is there a point where anymore light is
not necsarry to grow indoor to get the same harvest weight?

10- is heat help alittle in the dark cycle to a bigger plant yield or plant size?

11- those too cold of a water feeding decrease the plant yield harvest?

You want us to grow it for you too? :)

Most of your questions have been discussed at length in a lot of the stickys at the top of this forum. The search function would do you well for the rest. You gotta do some research bud......no way around it.

Experience ie: do some grows

Dial in your set up. That usually comes with experience.

There are no magic elixers, no matter what the marketing says. It's only you becoming a better grower.

Research is your friend.

DD

I have to side with Bilmoe93 and droopydog's assessment.. try the search engine

Oh and talk to a grow shops staff about the lighting questions(also heat and cold questions etc)

A little shock is a good thing...

Start here..and have fun.. it's only a weed, after all!

Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine

thanks you all for advice everyone. Billmoe93, Droop Dog, and TheKiller.

i do not notice the serch engine or know how to use it properly yet. but i would think is sort of like google search and maybe just alittle hard to understand.
i will be starting try to use the search box. thanks for the advice.

i have been looking through forum on this site alot and try to find some anwser on the
ask section. and i did find out lot of usufel thread and anwser. but it took me really long to do all that find and click. over all is intresting read. and i would read more of that so. is one of my new a favorite hobbie, is really a nice read and i like all the anwser from those question. and sort of remember most of there advice, is really tire to find those anwser thougt. it take really long.
these question are not to hard guys and the time it took for me to look before was more than what i was exspect. but yes right is not so hard of a question i got here. just anwser it you anyone like. and if no anwser than maybe is not that important to who is look for the anwser to these question. i quite happy with anwser i got from other thread. any new advice would be help and appreicaite. thanks again everyone.

but like i said it take a while and because of the long search for anwser my mind doesn't seem to stand and doesn't take in the anwser so well. also make me mad and not like to learn any new infomation because of the search. i thought is nice thread to make to fit in all this relateive cheap and most practically question all together. for those of us who are into fast thread anwser reply understand and learn from it right away sort of thread.

but all the question kind of i already find most of on some thread. i have to do alot more reading. and i kind of get the anwser from useful idea reader there. i'm happy with the anwser i found on other thread. but i just like to hear more anwser, maybe form othe grower advice who have a differnt advice hopfully. for more useful idea on this topic.
(not say that the advice i read was bad but is nice to hear other grower than haven't had a chance to advice on the older thread with the same topic question. plus i don't understand or even remember sometime what some advice they say in older thread, because it took me so long to search for so of those not so hard question. it make me mad and not want to learn any ide or info you know, hey sometime is tough to look for anwser to question of emergency. this however is no mean that)

Growing anything is like learning to drive. You can read about it all you want, but it doesn't mean squat till you get behind the wheel.

Grow something, anything. If MJ is not a good idea at the moment, no big deal. MJ isn't special AFA growing goes. If you can grow tomatoes, you can grow mj.

Get started.

DD

thanks you all for advice everyone. Billmoe93, Droop Dog, and TheKiller.

i do not notice the serch engine or know how to use it properly yet. but i would think is sort of like google search and maybe just alittle hard to understand.
i will be starting try to use the search box. thanks for the advice.

i have been looking through forum on this site alot and try to find some anwser on the
ask section. and i did find out lot of usufel thread and anwser. but it took me really long to do all that find and click. over all is intresting read. and i would read more of that so. is one of my new a favorite hobbie, is really a nice read and i like all the anwser from those question. and sort of remember most of there advice, is really tire to find those anwser thougt. it take really long.
these question are not to hard guys and the time it took for me to look before was more than what i was exspect. but yes right is not so hard of a question i got here. just anwser it you anyone like. and if no anwser than maybe is not that important to who is look for the anwser to these question. i quite happy with anwser i got from other thread. any new advice would be help and appreicaite. thanks again everyone.

but like i said it take a while and because of the long search for anwser my mind doesn't seem to stand and doesn't take in the anwser so well. also make me mad and not like to learn any new infomation because of the search. i thought is nice thread to make to fit in all this relateive cheap and most practically question all together. for those of us who are into fast thread anwser reply understand and learn from it right away sort of thread.

but all the question kind of i already find most of on some thread. i have to do alot more reading. and i kind of get the anwser from useful idea reader there. i'm happy with the anwser i found on other thread. but i just like to hear more anwser, maybe form othe grower advice who have a differnt advice hopfully. for more useful idea on this topic.
(not say that the advice i read was bad but is nice to hear other grower than haven't had a chance to advice on the older thread with the same topic question. plus i don't understand or even remember sometime what some advice they say in older thread, because it took me so long to search for so of those not so hard question. it make me mad and not want to learn any ide or info you know, hey sometime is tough to look for anwser to question of emergency. this however is no mean that)

Yeah, too bad we can't just plug you in to the knowledge system. Then you wouldn't have to go through the same thing as we did.

Search, Read, Learn, Test, start over.
Search takes a long time
Read takes a long time
Learn takes even longer
Testing takes a long time

If you have questions, we can help. But the questions need to be more detailed in what you are wanting. If I would need to post a 20 page reply to answer your question properly, I mot likely won't reply at all.

Many people on here are more then willing to help others. But you need to help your self first. Search, Read, Learn, Test, start over.

Prairie

Back
Top Bottom