Curled leaves, like a fern

PacificNorthWest

Hi all, I haven't come across this before.

Any one have any ideas?

Only happening to the one back left plant (Durban Poison).

I planted seeds in January, kept them inside under 315 watt CMH until about 3 weeks ago when I finally dragged them outside. Admittedly they got burnt pretty good as we had a few really sunny days a while back, and the 315 was stretched for sqr footage.

So yeah they did get shocked a bit, I've since removed all burnt foliage and they are looking ok...but these curled leaves have me puzzled.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 20200430_150947.jpg
    20200430_150947.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
  • 20200430_150445.jpg
    20200430_150445.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 20200430_150432.jpg
    20200430_150432.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 65
something I hold on to since reading here a while back was the reaction of leaves being similar to an emotion. too strong and leaves twist in kind of "yuck" gesture, too weak and they pale and look tired and energyless strong mixes can cause very dark green leaves that look too "highlighted" if that makes sense ?. What are you feeding the one that is looking very dark green ??.

She is just loving the sun and adjusting ... give her time.
and here was the very person that I took the thoughts from !!. how uncanny Emilya. stuck with me and guides a lot of my interpersonal relationship with my plants now. Good to see you as always Godess of the Green. :green_heart:

something I hold on to since reading here a while back was the reaction of leaves being similar to an emotion. too strong and leaves twist in kind of "yuck" gesture, too weak and they pale and look tired and energyless strong mixes can cause very dark green leaves that look too "highlighted" if that makes sense ?. What are you feeding the one that is looking very dark green ??.

Yeah weird eh. I kinda get it. I may have given the back left one a slightly higher dose of nutrients last time. Makes sense being a bit darker green, a little to much Nitrogen maybe. Anyway I didn't even notice the colour difference until you pointed it out!

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom