Custom 400 piece, 3w, led panel, help me choose led ratio

My ratios are on a percentage basis and I use much more than just red and blue, and more than 1 wavelength in each of those as well. My current ratios are 7% 62% 31% and 6% 56% 38%. However those numbers don't reflect diodes directly as I use cool and warm whites that also enhance some of those wavelengths as well. I guess the best way to answer your question is roughly 3:2 with 730nm as well.

Hi hb, can you elaborate a little more on this and detail which diodes you use as in red 630 nm blue nm etc?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for. Either way, it's probably not going to happen. I've spent tens of thousands of dollars, read more articles then I can count, shocked myself a few times, and countless hours in the pursuit of the perfect spectra. Like any other company or producer of a product, that is my intellectual property. I am more than welling to help out and answer questions or direct people to the information they are looking for if it is within my ability, but giving out my diode ratios, wavelengths, and make/model will not happen any time in the near future.

EDIT: This came across a little harsher than I intended. If you asking for ratios I use, I won't give that exact information out. IF I ever work out the kinks and cost issues with my personal design, then I intend to bring it to market. Asking me to give away all of my time, effort, and money that I personally sunk into the project is equivalent to me asking everyone to send me their next paycheck simply because I ask for it.

If you are asking me about what brand of diode I use, the simple answer is all of them. At some point throughout my testing I have used almost every brand and spectra of diode that a person can get without having a production run custom made for them (which I have considered doing a number of times).

Hi HB. In my short time researching led grow lights i have generally found a lot of information regarding technical aspects. As an example
240 Watt LED Grow Light | Replace 400 Watt MH/HPS System by G8LED | Dorm Grow
NEW - Diamond Series LEDs - Extreme 3w LED Technology - Advanced LED Grow Lights
And of course on message boards. I will have to dig through recent message boards and piece together different information.

I was not aware that led grows are a business pursuit of yours however how you share your findings is your prerogative. I am curious if you find that business's these days are witholding their technical data?

Good luck with your pursuit.

Back
Top Bottom