What to look for when customizing LED light?

jummejum

Hi 420mag!

I'm currently looking into customizing my own LED panel, after looking around on alibaba. 1:love:
Well, i think many of the lights out there is pretty overpriced, and seems to me that you can get the "exact" same light for way less. And this includes postage, warranty and so on.

But then again, I need some serious help about ratio's and wavelengths.

I've been looking into HGL 84x pro but it doesn't say ratio's and i was thinking that maybe one of you around here had some experience, and know just what to look for? :)

Well i had this in mind, please correct me if things are way out of line..

It's 3w led chips.

10x 660
4x 640
2x 470
2x 440
2x 740

R;B;(IR)
7;2;1

:thanks::thanks:

I do not know what is the spectrum ratio's of HGL, but I am sure your is wrong. they have GREEEN color in their light. Here I can not get on their website, but I remember they told others what their spectrum ratio is. maybe you can check from their website.

We are a led grow light manufacture in China,. if you send inquiry from alibaba, I think I got your inquiry . we can customize light for you.

Ino that HGL is using 84 leds and i think the middle one (like shown on photo) is the 520 (green) led ur referring to. but i'm not sure since i don't know bout their ratio.

Well, they make the light for 150$ no matter what. and then comes postage.

I do not know what is the spectrum ratio's of HGL, but I am sure your is wrong. they have GREEEN color in their light. Here I can not get on their website, but I remember they told others what their spectrum ratio is. maybe you can check from their website.

We are a led grow light manufacture in China,. if you send inquiry from alibaba, I think I got your inquiry . we can customize light for you.

wow, you know well about this. but take care. the real supplier will not tell you they are doing business with HGL.

Not quite sure i do, thats y i ask around here. :)

I haven't mentioned anything to the supplier about hgl products, i've only been researching their products, and it seems that ppl have had good experience with it.

But i'm not an experienced grower at all, nor do i have expensive lights that needs to be changed. but i like the fact that its possible to get more "proper" light for OUR plants :) and then get all the extras. (less heat, etc etc)

i run 250w hps vertical.

Back
Top Bottom