Do these stats for this LED lamp make sense to you guys?

BrokrnEyes

Lvjing Full Spectrum15W Led Grow Light Bulb, E27 Base, 120pcs 5730smd, 78 Red, 24 Blue, 6 IR, 6 UV, 6 White Light, AC 85 to 265V, for Indoor Plants Garden Greenhouse Hydroponic System Lighting

Description
Specification:
Item type: grow light
Size: 122x125mm
Product weight: 340g
Wattage: 15W
Number of LED: 120 leds
Rated Hours: 20,000
Wavelength : blue light (430~440nm, 450~460nm)/ red light (610~615nm, 620~630nm, 650~660nm)/ white light/ UV (380~400nm)/ IR (730nm)
Illumination angle: 120 degrees
Body temperature: less than 60°C
LED working temperature: less than 65°C
Voltage: AC 85~265V
Warranty: 1 Year
Certification: CCC,CE,FCC, RoHS
Application: indoor garden, pot plants, garden, seeding, breeding, farmland, spray plant, greenhouse plants, pipeline cultivation, flowering, etc.

How dose the specific wavelength work:
* Blue(wavelength: 400nm ~ 520nm): Help plants grow
* Red(wavelength: 610nm ~ 720nm): Help plants sprout and flowering , and is the key for flowering plants
* IR(wavelength: 730nm): IR can help plants grow; UV(wavelength: 380nm): UV can help plants grow and kill insects.
* Best lighting time: 10-12hrs

The porch that interest me or what it says regarding the IR and UV lighting. There are only six UV and I are lids on a single unit, so I don't understand how they can be saying that it helps plants growth and to kill insects unless you have a lot of these. Now I've read that the light knitted from tanning booths, I E the UV light, can help with THC development which is why I am particularly curious about this bold but again considering that there are only six LEDs in the whole array that perform this function, would it even be worth while? Not to mention the bulb is only putting out 15 W.

Hi it's me again. I don't know your budget ceiling but a sponsor on here Marshydro is selling their 130 true watt lights for 62 dollars shipped which will grow one really nice plant beneath them. If you can afford it, it is a very good choice for an entry level grow light. I PM'ed you the details on how to find them. The jury is still out on the effectiveness of adding IR LEDs in small amounts but many grow light manufacturers do this.
Shiggy

Back
Top Bottom