How are these?

BrokrnEyes

I got some money from a bet and can afford two of these on Amazon, how do these stats look:

Description
Best buys, high cost-effective model!

These led grow lights are developed by leading led grow light manufacturer with over 6 years' experience after repeating tests and continuous improvements. It could provide proper light environment for plants' healthy growth and help gain good harvest. It is ideal for all the growth phases of all the indoor plants and especially works great for medical plants and commercial grow project.

Specifications:

LED Output Power: 100pcs*3watt
Worldwide Voltage: AC85~265V
Frequency: 50/60 HZ
Size: 307*208*61mm
Recommended Height to Plant: : 19~59 inch according to different growing stages
Coverage Area: 3~7 Square Feet for Vegetated Stage / 2~5Square Feet for Flowering Stage
Full spectrum,especial including UV(ultraviolet) and IR(infrared) ,this will help your plants cell division then increasing the yield.
9 band: 430~440nm, 450~460nm, 610~615nm, 620~630nm, 650~660nm, white, IR(730nm) , UV 380~400nm, 470nm
Spectrum of Light : Vegetated Stage - 430-475nm, 620-630nm, 660nm and White
Spectrum of Light: Growth & Bloom - 430-475nm, 620-630nm, 660nm, 730nm and White
6. Best service:We have 2 years warranty,any product problem,you just need to contact with us,we will solve it for you as soon.
Package Included:1pc Power Cord; 1pc Stainless Steel Rope Hanger

Attention Please:

It is hard to see the lights of the IR leds clearly by eyes.Please don't think they are not working.Instead, they play an very important role in the flowering and fruiting stages of plants.

About this item
Features
Best Buys!!!Trustwothy supplier, don't-miss model.provided by Leading led light manufacturer with strong R&D team for over 6 years. offer led grow light to people all over the world and gain millions of good feedback from end-users.
High quality 3w Epileds chips, High lumen, High par value, and high light penetration. create great light environment for plants healthy&happy growing
Full spectrum&Professional light proportion:9 band with white, IR, UV led lights,works well for all the growth phases of plant, veg flowering etc. Good harvest
High quality UL-approved fans+Aluminum heat-conducting plate, efficient heat dissipation. protect the lamp and extend lifespan
2 years warranty,no worry for the maintain during the warranty time. Buyers enjoy high-level&excellent service.
Product Details
Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 2.4 x 8.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.1 pounds
ASIN: B01530WO7S
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 41963

If these are indeed the models produced by the "leading led grow light manufacturer with over 6 years' experience", then it's a great panel! I have three of them from said manufacturer (Mars-Hydro, who stopped selling them themselves), with another on the way from a reseller. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Try be sure they're not a cheap knockoff. The specs you listed are correct, if they're accurate and not just cut and pasted from the original site. I took a shot at a reseller and am expecting to get mine this week, after a wait of several weeks. We'll see.

I would check with SmokeSara. Mars Hydro has a deal going on their older style lights.

But all they have now are the 60x5 panels, which are much lower power - 130 watts instead of 185. But there are still 100x3s in the distribution channel from resellers.

Yeah I'm getting these off of amazon prime, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford 1, let alone 2, if the list price is anything to go by, plus if I get ripped off its being supplied by Amazon so I'll get refunded by them. Still I checked the seller and they have been on Amazon for atleast a year with no complaints, though that being said they don't have hundreds of items on the marketplace so it's not like they are attracting hundreds to buy from them.

In any case, 2 should be enough to get some monster yield from a single autoflower I expect.

Quick note is that in the veg if the 730nm is in the light then it should be used as the 730 also helps a lot with germination and early veg. The uv is of most benefit in the veg stage. But ti be honest beware of uv as if run at the same current as the reds and blues it will likely not last as long due to the excess heat generated by any kind of uv.
Budmaster LED UK

Back
Top Bottom