Cyclone Clear Grape Flavoured Blunt

FishSticks

So I was at my local head shop going to pick up a blunt wrap, so I sort of know the guy that works there because ive been there before a couple of times. Lately he has been throwing me things for free, which is really cool. So I pick out a Purple Haze blunt wrap and I ask the clerk how are the Cyclone blunts, and he told me he didnt like the blunts too much, though he really liked the grape, clear blunts. So he decides to give me one to try out.

So here is my review.

IMG_10231.jpg

Here you can see the cyclone clear blunt, with a grape filter thing, its pretty cool, it has pictures of grapes on it. This blunt is filled with some ak48 ground in a SharpStone grinder. I used an index card and bent it into a V, then dumped the ground bud into the card and slowly shake it into the cone.

Go slow and tamp it with the provided stick every half inch or so. If you put too much in, then try and tamp it, it will only pack the top half and the bottom will still be loose.

At this point in my review, I went outside for a test.

:grinjoint: yummy

IMG_1025.jpg

And here's what's left. Just a little roach with grapes on it :)

I really enjoyed the flavour of this blunt, the taste lingers on your lips for a good while, and is very tasty. The only problem is that it burns quite slow, almost too slow infact. If you do not keep puffing on it, it will burn out. It went out on me at least 3 or 4 times, though it does light back up very easily. This is the perfect cone for a party, cause it will always be burning.

All in all, its a sweet product. If you want something clear which is kinda cool, and something sweet, then check these out.

:joint: :peace:

yah, i smoked one of these 2 days ago, there GREAT, really keep together and dont fall apart, the filter doesent flatten and get screwed up, and they burn very slow, and only went out once, and i was smokin in the rain, totally worth the 99 cents, great product.
.99 cents for 1 wrap? Damn! We got some rich ones on here. i could get a full pack of zig zags for that and roll up 20 j's. WOW.... if a person only used wraps and rolled .5gram joints it would add $60.00 to the price of a ounce. That ain't cheap!

Cyclones are just all around great if you are into blunts I will only smoke a blunt if its Cyclone because I have grown to love them and had really no other selection in my po dunk town. My general store use to carry Cyclones and then they quit for no apparent reason. I have a KFC bucket full of them from party's and such but now I have to drive about 30 miles to get one. I like them so much I have thought about buying in bulk online but I just dont smoke them by myself that often so I dont get to use them as much as I would like too anymore. I hate the raps because the chance of them being stale and brittle and dry are a high probability in my area so I stay away from them. I have used the clear and numerous flavors and they are all good.

Back
Top Bottom