D.W.C. Build Almost Done

yea its great he can keep going nonetheless despite the landlord
Chronic Weekend to ya CO :high-five:

Thank you. You guys. I got my flower tent put up. Now I have to do a breaker panel for the lights and fans. I will also have to go threw two walls for air ducking. One going in and out lol. I am going to put a thermostat on the in so it will kick on with cold air when needed. I also have to redesign my R.D.W.C set up and RO system with rez. I am going to try and knock it all out in two weeks by then four of my ladies will be ready. At the same time I got 75% of my store moved out. Trying to get that done by Monday. My plate is full is a UNDER STATEMENT. Thanks again for the support. Happy growing to you all. I will be posting pic of build soon.

Update on the girls. Train has filled in good after being tied down.
20140210_003030.jpg
20140210_003046.jpg

Flo and Big Buds growing up quick.
20140210_003105.jpg
20140210_003125.jpg

Clones doing good after transplants into soil.
20140210_003134.jpg

Thank you. I will be putting lights and filter in flower room tomorrow. I got everything left out of the shop moved today. Having a little problems today trying to plan out the sub panel for flower room. I have to sit down and do some math on my total amps needed. I do not like hot lines lol. I was checking on my girls today and found some problems with big bud going on. It only on the top new growth leafs. Not bugs.
20140210_215553.jpg
20140210_215559.jpg
20140210_220434.jpg

its almost like there isn't a top there but its in there I think I see it
Happy Tokerday CO :thumb:

edit

does look funky tho

I fimmed them both is what looks weird. Its the holes in the leafs that's got me a little worried.

I've had this it's nothing. But I have had leaf hoppers and crickets\grass hoppers eat some holes.

I a going to put them on water only for about a week to see whats going on. They still might be in transplant shock. I hope things get better. I have took the time to seed up this soon to be mother. Most I do are clones for shorter time frames. I do like doing mothers from seed knowing they are New and healthy.

hey CO looking good man
Happy Thurweed day
we got a bill they gonna try and pass today I don't have time to go I really wish I could
its about concentrates

This bill attempts to forbid and criminalize an accepted medical use of cannabis already recognized in Hawaii. Concentrates, oils, hash, and all things derived from the plant into products. It would even ban juicing taken in its most liberal definitions. They continue to want to criminalize medicine that is proven to be helpful in releaving disability, disease, ansd suffering

the bs we gotta deal with uneducated politicians

Thank you. Man I hate to see people trying to outlaw things that help people. All I see is they don't want people to be able to make there own meds or be able to get them threw a care taker. It's all about the money. Doc and all the med groups what all the money so the only way they know they can get it is by outlawing something that works better most of the time and can be grown at home. Greed money and power. I bet here in CO we will see the big money growers try to get laws past to stop us small home growers soon. So they make more money. Sometimes it's a sad world we live in. The days of letting your neighbor borrow some milk is over. (To much selfish going around and not enough love) that's what my mother use to say before she past away. Sorry about the rant. I get a little heated when I see states have views that way. Rather trying to help the sick they want to dig in there pockets or make the tax payers pay for drugs that most of the time don't help the problem and cause more problems and harm to people's body's. Wants again sorry about the rant. I hope you have good weekend. Happy friday and as always happy growing to all.

20140214_022808.jpg
20140214_022811.jpg
20140214_022828.jpg
20140214_020956.jpg
20140214_021003.jpg
Doing my Friday update. I cut nine more clones of my train wreck today. Flo and big are looking better. My tomatoes and cucumbers are doing great as well. I cook a lot of pasta and Chili I can't wait for them to grow. First time growing them indoors. So yes I got meds and food in my tent....
Here's the 9 Train clones. Last 5 rooted in 7 days so I will see if I can do it again.

This veg is all under t8 6500k bulbs. I am going to give led lights a try. This weekend I will be ordering 4 450 watt duel light led's. I am nervous. I don't know any growers here that have used led light's so I guess I will take one for the team and try them. I think four of them in a 5x10 foot tent should be ok. I will take pic and update when they get here. Oh the other reason for led for my new grow is I will not have to do and new breaker panels . They will run off what I have now so it will give me time to do the panel latter. Thanks for looking and reading. As always happy growing to all. .....

For got one more thing. For all you in Colorado I closed down my shop and I have lots of glass and water pipes to get rid off. Message me if your in need.

Do you have a specific brand you were planning on ordering? That is quite a large space and I am curious how much LED power it would take to cover it and if you had anything specific in mind. Were you looking at getting a higher 5w diode model or a lower 3w with lenses?

LED Output Power: 144*3watt

Draw Power:250~300W

Dimension:837x264x50mm

Voltage: AC85~265V

View Angle of leds: 90° /120

Lifespan 50,000-100,000hours

N.W.: 8.4KG G.W.: 9KG

Coverage :6.6'x2.2' Standard

Spectrum: 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, IR, and white

I am just going to run four of them. I may add some small red ufo lights as well be I am running out of time.

Back
Top Bottom