D.W.C. Build Almost Done

:rocker:

What I understand is the light was not made to run red only. When you want to flower you add the red to veg to get full light.This is the message I got from Top LED about lights.

Re: Top LED Grow Light Discount.. please turn both switch on when plants are flowering. there is no situation only use bloom switch.
Quote Originally Posted by CO Finest View Post
I run them in Bloom mode and fans do not come on. Is it ok to run it in Bloom with no fans?

Thank you for the post. That is good info to know. Turn Bloom on last and never alone.

Big Buds looking like a women
20140226_233750.jpg

All the plants under the LED like to reach for the light. They all are perky lol.
20140227_235345.jpg
20140227_235332.jpg
20140227_235352.jpg
20140227_235356.jpg

seeing if were paying attention if we noticed the other thing in the tent? :rofl:
Happy FreeWeed day CO Chronic Weekend to you too :thumb:
and looking good in there too

Lol. Good one. No I have told many of people I grow other things. So I thought I would show them as well. Its all from our mother earth and does fine growing together. Lol the true story is I planted one package of seeds. I did not think they would all grow out like they did.So now they are all over the room. They were a request from my old lady.I told her as long as my MJ don't start smelling like cucumbers were good. Speaking of that I will be Transplanting the cucumbers and tomato's tonight and checking to see if I have any more clones rooted. You all have a great weekend I will be going to my grow store tomorrow and picking up more toys.. Happy Growing..

Ok I got what I need to fire up new flower tent. Tonight I will get it all hooked up. I not sure what I am going to put in there yet. I am trying to veg a few plants for six month to do a monster grow. What I have been planing for almost a year now is to get all my plants veg for six months scheduler so every two weeks too a month I got new flower going but all of them veg for half a year to make the grow big. I am not a fan of flowering so many plants at one time just to make a pound like 5 10 15 plants. I see lots of people doing that but I am in no hurry. I want full growth from every plant maxed out. I rather Tend to a few then having so many at one time to deal with and make pants flower early. Slow and easy I found makes grows for me fun and I get to really see what each strain can really put out to full level. I know for people reading it can get real boring. I say it does for me to at times waiting but I will be doing a lot of seeding and making mothers. I will have fourteen strains going very soon. I guess the one thing I will do is throw a Big Buds and Flo in the flower room to sex them to be 100% on sex. I will post the steps so some people that have not seen how to sex a clone can learn. That will also allow me to test flower room and see how all the temps and things are to get it all tuned in for the first monster grow in that tent. Now I do have two other rooms I will let you guys in on but do to people knowing what room looks like that I know I will not be posting pics on them for security reasons. They are 14'x32'x7.5' rooms. I have had them for many years. They both have full environment controls. Co2,Humidity,AC,Heat,Fans,6ea 1k lights,veg 10ea 600watt lights. Well I am all in now. You all know my whole set up four rooms two new and two old. Thank you for spending your time to read and look at what I am doing. I helps knowing others share the same growing love. I use to build cars (Hot Rods and muscle car ) but got burned out from not knowing anybody that had the same love. As you can tell I am well medicaided off my last flower round so I tend to wright away. So far I am 6378.93$ in for the two tents builds and I buy a lot at wholesale cost. I own two business so I tend to order the big things at cost. I love to go to the grow store for most little things to do my part in helping them stay in business. I will get off of here now and get back to work so I can post a good update to the final build. Well close to finsh just got to order five more LED light from Led Grow Lights. Happy Growing To You All and remember to always have fun with growing.

420 LIKES!!! WOOHOO party time... Thank you Cronichemphog and all others for your support. You guys make me want to share what I do and what I know to all. Thank you again and as always Happy Growing to all...

Back
Top Bottom