Damba's Grow Room Build & First Ever Grow A Multi Strain x3

Damba

Hi everyone, always wanted to grow my own ganja and now the time is ripe.First I had to build my own grow room in the loft as its my only choice but had its own challenges,eg. Roof supports in the way,old heating system and not much height. First I floored the loft using 18mm flooring and covered with silver building paper 'stuff that is wrapped around timber kit houses' ,then I sheeted the roof supports with double sided foil backed 50mm insulation boards and sealed with aluminum tape'brilliant stuff', I then partitioned it off for a work station as well as grow room, I've also decided to partition off a smaller section at loft gable side with a curtain of my silver building paper for a separate veg. area in the same room. All in all not a cheap option but my only one due to the cold climate and the need to keep noise as low as possible which meant having to buy all top of the range equipment.I'm going to compile a list of costs of labour required and materials and all the equipment I've bought for anyone who is in the same boats as me as well as details of my grow and a few pictures of the room build and my grow to date as they are 1 week popped out the of ground, cya all soon.

Back
Top Bottom