Joe Grows In The Big Show

In an attempt to motivate myself and my buddy (we'll call him Ed .) I've started 2 seeds for the new grow. I fashioned 2 starter "pots" and I will start them in my perpetual garden. I'm thinking I should have 10 to 14 days before they are ready to transplant which should be enough time for us to get the room built. Bear in my mind this is my first photo grow, well, sorta. It's my first intentional photo grow. I grew 1 before but on accident. I thought I was starting an auto so she went straight into a 3 gallon pot, so this will be the first time I start in such a small container. I dropped 1 OG KUSH fem and 1 Gorilla Glue fem into water and made a couple of cups by drilling small holes around the base. I filled the cups with promix and watered it. Tomorrow I'll put the beans in them. Tell me what ya think.
41ef58ea79679286af26e9671c6d762d.jpg
72fe19fd3513b4f644d9009565fa7ba3.jpg
059614c624f031ff663d92dccbfa7c88.jpg
I'm here for the show JD let's see some big ladies!!!

Glad to have ya. How long should I have until they are going need transplanted into a bigger pot?

Once you see roots spilling out the bottom of cup .

...that was 2016...grew ...
...3 Dr. Kripplings Incredible Bulk
...3 Tangerine Dream
...3 Strain Hunters Heavyweight Dream
...1 Great White Shark
...1 Royal Queen Critical
...1 Dinafem Cheese...

...they were all about the same stage of development...up potted to 7 and 10 gallon fabric pots...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks guys. So I've never even seen I dab where I live. I wanna make my own so can anyone suggest where to get a decent dab rig cheap and the easiest, cheapest way to make or get a rosin press to make dabs.

I heard crappy tire in Canada . has manual presses .

I bought a genie dab rig does the trick for 70$ cdn plus special shafts bowl was like 110$

I'll grab a pic later .

I'd check out the bong outlet here on 420 man they have some crazy wicked deals going on .

It's very confusing trying to find a dab rig when you've never even used one. Is this a decent rig for the money? It had a quartz nail. Idk if that matters.
677996c568a8ef045b62b78da4b74c3f.jpg
Looks good enough to me! Quartz nails are great. Best flavor retention imo. Just look for something of mid size, you don't want a bong sized, somewhere between a bubbler and small bong. Look for something stable that won't tip over. Hard to purchase online but those are good criteria

It's very confusing trying to find a dab rig when you've never even used one. Is this a decent rig for the money? It had a quartz nail. Idk if that matters.
677996c568a8ef045b62b78da4b74c3f.jpg

You check out the bong outlet here bud?

Back
Top Bottom