Damn panic disorder

Wow. I totally relate to a lot of the symptoms described by many of you. I have massive panic attacks and paranoia at times, but come to think of it, I haven't for quite a few months. I don't know why it stopped, and honestly I don't know where I'm going with this...I guess I'm just glad to read about all of your situations and relate. It comforts me and makes me feel like I'm not alone or crazy now. This site is really awesome and it's good to know there are people out there that feel the same way I do and share similar views also.....Blah Blah Blah...I'm just stoned and rambling...Sorry!! Good luck to everyone and watch out for those XANAX, I just got off them about a year ago cold turkey after years of abusing them and that's a hard scary road to go down. Happy to say, it's over now...............

I have a lost week on xanex. I guess I was pretty hilarious during that week though. No lost time with my edibles though. I am a lot more productive while on edibles.

I have extreme panic attacks to man, I know this is kinda late and down the line but i have exactly what you have. Do you go numb as well? Sometimes ill have a bad enough one to where i go completely numb and just go completely insane. Ummm, this started after I had overdosed, so for me it was post traumatic stress. never had a panic attack before then BOOM. There it was. But i did notice weed can make this 10X worse and almost make you want to leave for the hospital everytime. I live alone so it really sucks because i cant even vent to anyone, which i tend to do after a panic attack. I feel you man. I'd love to talk to someone with this problem. I have a lot of great ways to handle this and not have one when you really dont want them anymore.

I'd love to hear from anyone that this panic disorder is affecting there lives. Ive been there and half way still am. I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

Stay strong, Live long~

I have extreme panic attacks to man, I know this is kinda late and down the line but i have exactly what you have. Do you go numb as well? Sometimes ill have a bad enough one to where i go completely numb and just go completely insane. Ummm, this started after I had overdosed, so for me it was post traumatic stress. never had a panic attack before then BOOM. There it was. But i did notice weed can make this 10X worse and almost make you want to leave for the hospital everytime. I live alone so it really sucks because i cant even vent to anyone, which i tend to do after a panic attack. I feel you man. I'd love to talk to someone with this problem. I have a lot of great ways to handle this and not have one when you really dont want them anymore.

I'd love to hear from anyone that this panic disorder is affecting there lives. Ive been there and half way still am. I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

Stay strong, Live long~

You will probably help me by me helping you however I can.

I used to get anxiety attacks really bad for about the last 20 or so years... then, I started smoking herb again and I haven't had any probs w/it or w/depression!
Weed literally changed/saved my life... word!

I wish I could medicate with smoke because when I was smoking it helped better than anything the doctor has ever prescribed. I have had to quit smoking herb because I am currently seeking employment and it is not a urine test they are taking for the kind of job I'm seeking. It could be hair which I have none of I mean none, I have alopecia universalis. So it will be a blood test I will have to take. And they are a little harder to pass than a urine test. I don't know of anyway to cleanse the blood or substitute a blood sample. But hoping the state I live in will pass our mmj bill soon so I can fight the demons in my head that posses me.

From what I understand in dealing with anxiety a good 75-80% Sativa with 20-25% Indica is the way to go. I have some social anxiety associated with epilepsy and I tried a strain called Blue Dream and it was excellent! No paranoia/anxiety or couch lock! For a long time I had really bad panic attacks and it is a thing you have to rationalize in your head even though at times that may be difficult, but if you focus on the panic attack it will only get worse. Hope you find something that works for you!

I want to know that if my tolerance will ever go back up. Recently i had a traumatic event happen with my health. i used to smoke 24/7 and A LOT. but ever since that, ive had severe panic attacks. It has caused my tolerance to tumble down to one hit and im done or else extreme panic. Will this change? Ive tryed blue dream and strawberry cough, both exellent strains but i cant come across that everyday. aha

Back
Top Bottom