Dank Outdoor Grow

MoonManCuDi

Hello Everyone this is an outdoor grow i am doing and i got a few dank seeds and sprouted them and here is one of them seed's embarkment through life...will try to update as much as possible
photo_1_45.JPG
here is a photo of the plant at about a week old

I would just get a small cage for deer and larger pests that will eat that lil guy whole. Don't worry to much about the bugs until the problem arises. The problem with spraying for bugs is it kills ALL bugs. EVEN predatory bugs. Which are the best thing to protect your plants. example spiders, praying mantis etc. (google) Also when the plant gets bigger it will create its own rosemary oil and that is also a natural insecticide. Also another bad thing about insecticides is the bugs will actually become immune to w.e u r spraying and you will have to constantly switch it up. That could get expensive. On another note. Looks like your plant is getting over watered. Its a bit behind and kinda small. But don't get discouraged. What kind of nutes u using if any? and what about your soil? whats in that? did u buy some or straight into earth?

I would just get a small cage for deer and larger pests that will eat that lil guy whole. Don't worry to much about the bugs until the problem arises. The problem with spraying for bugs is it kills ALL bugs. EVEN predatory bugs. Which are the best thing to protect your plants. example spiders, praying mantis etc. (google) Also when the plant gets bigger it will create its own rosemary oil and that is also a natural insecticide. Also another bad thing about insecticides is the bugs will actually become immune to w.e u r spraying and you will have to constantly switch it up. That could get expensive. On another note. Looks like your plant is getting over watered. Its a bit behind and kinda small. But don't get discouraged. What kind of nutes u using if any? and what about your soil? whats in that? did u buy some or straight into earth?

I got this dust that kills insects i got it from my grandpa and i am not using any nutes yet and i water like every 2 days i fill up a 24 ounce bottle and water the plant i dont give it all the water at one time i pour a lil bit wait 5 mins then pour a bit more on them keep doing till sll gone and yes i got soil ..before i planted it i dug like 5 feet dow. And put all new organic soil i there but put a lil soil from the woods on top ..how often and how much water should i be giving them? And when should i start using nutes?

Consider on your next grow ...growing the plants inside in a DEEP pot for a month before moving outside, once about 18-24 inches tall with an established root zone, then move outside, you are looking to place a plant out in the world that is tough enough to take the knocks, prep the site by having the plant have as much sun as it can get, on a slope, so it gets watered but not drowned, and a large hole filled with fresh compost/pott mix. with water crystals, and a chicken wire enclosure will help too.

peace
"V"

everything he said is very true. As far as nutes. Blue Planet Nutrients works great for me. everything sounds good. just keep it well protected. It is prob having some trouble establishing a nice root route (for lack of a better word) As far as water I would keep doing what your doing for a lil while longer until it get bigger and stronger. Then I would water every time it begins to wilt. Different amounts as it grows bigger. You will learn your plant fast. I have a few and they all take different nute strengths and water amounts. some are more sensitive etc. Best of luck and don't be afraid to stop by and take a look at my journals! :Namaste:

everything he said is very true. As far as nutes. Blue Planet Nutrients works great for me. everything sounds good. just keep it well protected. It is prob having some trouble establishing a nice root route (for lack of a better word) As far as water I would keep doing what your doing for a lil while longer until it get bigger and stronger. Then I would water every time it begins to wilt. Different amounts as it grows bigger. You will learn your plant fast. I have a few and they all take different nute strengths and water amounts. some are more sensitive etc. Best of luck and don't be afraid to stop by and take a look at my journals! :Namaste:

yeah thanks man this is my first grow its kinda just to like experience it so when i get my medical card i can grow them at home and be able to know how to do it kinda..

well keep growing! thats the only way to learn! And stay on 420 mag. people here are absolutely great! so helpful and friendly! Ive met a lot of great growers that I feel like I personally know now. They have helped me along the way SO much.

Yeah i am liking the community and the helpful support so far. i just submitted a request for a free sample of this bug killer stuff that i clicked on this ad from 420magazine and it is an insect killer that gives the plant rosemary and stops the insects from eating it..i also am going to get sum nutrients form my grandfather.

UPDATE! today is 7/23/12 the plant had made a little bit of progress i can see 2 sets of new leaves that will be coming soon and i watered her and took some photos and put a little bug dust around her. *will be getting some rosemary insecticide from sierra natural something*
photo_5_24.JPG

UPDATE! the big girl is growing just fine i went out and bought her some bomb ass nutes today..well time to go smoke a fat bowl.
photo250.JPG

Ha i got something crazy for ya guys..so my buddy is only allowed 15 plants so he gave me one of them to grow..he had a nice outdoor greenhouse and here is it's journey to flower...it is also a female is has the hairs near the roots ...i will get close up photos soon...
photo_7_19.JPG

Sorry i haven't posted in a while it is now 9/8/12 and these photos were taken today and it is currently flowering it is a sour diesel strain
DSCN09952.JPG
DSCN09972.JPG
DSCN09985.JPG
DSCN10022.JPG
DSCN10032.JPG
DSCN10052.JPG
DSCN10066.JPG
DSCN10073.JPG
DSCN10083.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom