Day 49 Flower

AZ007

Sup guys, so just like the title says its day 49 of flower, i plan on harvesting in 3 weeks, will go an extra week if necessary, but anyway the question is, when do you guys think the canopy will fill up more and pack on some weight?? Its a sativa dominant, i feel like the buds shouldve been lil fatter by now. Any suggestions welcomed ;)

IMG_054618.jpg

IMG_057019.jpg

most of the weight on a plant is the last 2 weeks
sativas are usually air tho especially grown indoors

Appreciate the comment guys, i guess i will have to ride it for another 4 weeks, and hopefully theyll become fuller, instead of just being "air" lol, im expecting 5oz out of this single girl ;)

im expecting 5oz out of this single girl ;)

Wow I've seen a bunch of people expecting amounts like that from one plant indoors. How long have you been growing this one plant? I'm only on my first grow and I am just hopping to get like half an oz but anything would be great to me, just to prove to my self that I can do this. On a side note, how much smell does that thing give off? It looks great though keep up the good work!

Wow I've seen a bunch of people expecting amounts like that from one plant indoors. How long have you been growing this one plant? I'm only on my first grow and I am just hopping to get like half an oz but anything would be great to me, just to prove to my self that I can do this. On a side note, how much smell does that thing give off? It looks great though keep up the good work!

What do you grow on, soil? Well its been 49 days since i flipped, in the beginning i had a lot of problems with my dwc setup so it took me a lot of extra time, but you really shouldnt have to veg for anymore than 4 weeks, dwc grows fast and big bushy plants, the space i have now is very limited, i only have room for 1 plant, but next time around im gonna try to pull 10+oz out of 1 plant ;)
As of this moment it doesnt smell very strong, but it does give the whole room outside an aroma in the air ;)

At the scale youre growing a hydro system can be very inexpensive, you could even do it like im doing, and run a single dwc bubbler for like 30 bucks lol. And if you get it right, it can be very rewarding, maybe instead of hoping for that half ounce plant, you can plant a 5-10oz one, with less time. ;)

Plants still need another 4 weeks aprox...

Sativa in general have a longer flowering time than indica or even hybrid type strains & more likely looking at some where between 10 to 14 weeks of total flowering time on average !

It may help too know strain grown & seed breeder of said strain to know in full length of time it takes to produce end result :thumb:

How ever most will more likely go upon trichome development to which ya looking at near 100% cloudy for optimal THC content of strain grown, as the trichomes turn amber the THC degrades into others such which will give you a couch lock effect... rather pointless with sativa dominate strain tho as these often produce a head high & if seeking couch lock ya better off growing an indica strain of shorter flowering time !

On the side note even tho a soil grower myself i've managed 3oz plus per plant under a 400w bulb very strain dependent i must say so... & yes it is possible to achieve greater with DWC from what i've seen on my time here at :420:

4 Weeks is good, Id still be on schedule, wouldve been great tho if all it took were 3 weeks, o well..gotta do whatevers necessary.
Yea i def went with sativa dominant because of its characteristics, so im not waiting around for amber trichs. I was actually curious, so i took a look at them the other day, and ill say about 30% of them are already cloudy. I gotta do a res change today, and if i can get a good pic of it i will and i will post it here. But it sucks doing it with a very small shitty magnifying glass, and the camera ate the sametime lol ;)

Wanted to invite you guys to come follow my journal if you want. Will be updating pictures there, and harvest results which will soon happen. Its my first journal and dwc grow, feel free to tag along and comment, link's on my sig. ;)

Back
Top Bottom