Deficiency or toxicity: pics

Gee

Outdoor grow. I haven’t added much in nutes lately (Last weekend)

Been adding Growzilla by Botanicare 1/4 every 10 days. Also added a little more potash and phosphorus, a teaspoon of Langbeinite and Phosphorus (forgot the name, I’m outside at the moment)

The leaves are spotting orange. I have seen this somewhere issue, but can’t find it in my little weed encyclopedia.

Also, a week ago I began using a carbon filtration to get the chlorine and chloramines out

HELP
434EC674-FE92-437B-89C6-3E957CA94DD3.jpeg
15D19EF6-0CF6-4E40-800D-30334BBB42A6.jpeg
402F479F-8FF5-4C1A-A6EB-90468FF6390F.jpeg

I did miss a day of watering cuz plants looked fine. When I watered today they did have way less run off FYI

I’m not super well versed in diagnosing deficiencies and toxicities, but my initial reaction is to say that your plant lacks calcium. You didn’t mention any calmag supplement in your nutrient list and mid-late flower it’s common for plants to need substantial calcium.

Oh you started filtering your water too? If you have a ppm meter and are registering a ppm drop, then you’ve definitely filtered out the Ca from your water

I’m not super well versed in diagnosing deficiencies and toxicities, but my initial reaction is to say that your plant lacks calcium. You didn’t mention any calmag supplement in your nutrient list and mid-late flower it’s common for plants to need substantial calcium.

Oh you started filtering your water too? If you have a ppm meter and are registering a ppm drop, then you’ve definitely filtered out the Ca from your water

I thought Exactly along these lines after I posted too. I have cal/mag by bloom city. Mixed it in to water today

Back
Top Bottom