Deficiency problem: help

GXL750C

My big girl isn't bouncing back. She started yellowing at first and everything I read pointed to a nitro def. I've been trying to correct this issue before it starts destroying the buds but it's just getting worse and she's not bouncing back. Any help would be amazing thanks!

Attachments

• KIMG4070.JPG
    KIMG4070.JPG
    664.9 KB · Views: 56
24-8-16.......sounds like Miracle Grow all purpose plant food. Cannabis generally likes a 2-1-3 ratio for nutes. You might want to look into Mega Crop. Lots of good info in the link below.

24-8-16.......sounds like Miracle Grow all purpose plant food.

Yikes! That nitrogen level seems very high. A good fertilizer for cannabis is some multiple of 3-2-6. You need far less nitrogen when you are flowering. Keep a very close eye on your plants for signs of nitrogen excess.

Yikes! That nitrogen level seems very high. A good fertilizer for cannabis is some multiple of 3-2-6. You need far less nitrogen when you are flowering. Keep a very close eye on your plants for signs of nitrogen excess.
I have a 2-8-4 that I will use from this point out for this grow. Only fed with the high mix once at 1/4tbsp per gal. as to not overload but supplement boost. Only my 3rd round inside so I'm still working out the kinks . I do greatly appreciate the advice. Every bit helps

Back
Top Bottom