Delivery service around Paradise, CA?

JamesBong

Anyone used any of the delivery services around Butte County? Or know of the closest club? I have checked out all the lists but can't find any that are up to date. Thanks for the help.

Anyone used any of the delivery services around Butte County? Or know of the closest club? I have checked out all the lists but can't find any that are up to date. Thanks for the help.

Yes, I have. Ancient Remedies is a good service that'll drive up there. Closest club, though, that I know of, is in Redding--Trusted Friends--a bit of a drive, but worth it.

Here is the info on Canorml under delivery services;)
We are cool and support all local vendors enjoy:smokin:

:welcome:Organic Roots Oroville and Surrounding Areas (530) 218-0437 Open Mon-Sat 9-9. 10% discount for cancer patients and terminally ill organic.roots@live.com

:ganjamon:Simply Sinsemillia Organic Collective Butte County and surrounding areas (530) 589-5211 Open daily strictlysinsemilla@gmail.com

:ganjamon:Ancient Remedies Glenn, Tehama, Butte, Shasta (530) 566-4851 Open 11-8.

"Ancient Remedies" is good..So are we.."Organic Roots"..and so is "Strictly Sensimilla".

So... go to this link and at the top of the canorml page....
CA NORML Medical Marijuana Information

it has a delivery services link at the pages top...easy as pie. :)

Be Well, Organic Roots (;

Back
Top Bottom