Describe your high

Schnauzer

i searched and couldnt find much on this. i want to know what everyone feels like when their high, and at different stages of the high. after 1 bowl compared to like 3 or more or whatever. and what you feel when your at your maximum high and just a light buzz. i just want to see how other people describe it and the different levels, and see if its the same for me and all that.

:joint:

If I take 2 hits from my pipe I'll get a nice buzz, not stupid stoned but a nice relaxing high.

but man when I start smoking 3 bowls from the bong or smoke half an L, I get that great cerebral high where I feel at peace with everyone and everything, when you feel almost perfect, when boring things become fun, the un-funny becomes hilarious, when you feel no anger or frustration because you realize life's too short to let these emotions get to you, and when you listen to music you understand the meanings and feel one with the vibrations of the music, and you just feel like sitting or laying down forever just listening to the music and feeling incredible. :adore: :allgood: :Rasta:

That's what MY maximum high feels like, but it's kind of hard to really describe it because some people experience the high in slightly different ways. :peace:

I guess it depends on what I am smoking.

I've had times where it varys greatly. Few notable situations:

I got the best bud I have ever had. Called fruity pebbles or beatles. As in this was the kind of stuff the beatles broke up over (what my friend used to say, lol). First time I smoked the stuff it knocked me out. Like a beautiful trance where I could just lay still and feel the world absorb into my body.
Second time I smoked it, we ended up going out (no memory of where). I couldn't stop laughing the whole car trip, my friend thought I was insane. I seriously just couldn't control myself. It was great.

Another time was the first time I got high. It felt like I was very drunk, everything was spinning and I ended up puking. I felt a lot of pain. I have never felt this since that time though.

I've had times where I smoked some good bud my friend brought over from cali (nice stuff over there!). I felt very enlightened and upbeat. Kind of gave me energy and motivation.

Very few times I am stuck smoking regs. I pretty much get a headache and by the time that wears off the high wears off :/

I guess it's different everytime, and the strain makes a big difference.

Right now, at this very moment in time and space... after smoking 7 bowls, I am very high, like my eyes are barely open. This music is amazing. It sounds so like.. I can hear every single instrument being played individualy and I am extremely calm and my voice is a little raspy. I'm so relaxed to the point it feels good just to sit here and feel each part of my body... you know?

As the first few hits rip through my lungs, mental pressure is beginning to drop, my eye sight starts to become clearer, everything more vivid. As the bowl is half way through, a general good feeling of joy passes through the body, music becomes better to listen to, and the head starts to ponder all different thoughts. At the end of the bowl, you feel a great rush of relief and comfort, stomach starts to growl, and feel a little sleepy or dreamy. That's just my take on how it feels.

CherryEyed said:
It sounds so like.. I can hear every single instrument being played individualy
i know what you mean on that one. i love that, i can just like zone in on each instrument or just any sound at all in a song and trip out on it. its sweet to be able to hear each instrument seprate like that.

also nice descriptions everyone, im about to go smoke a bowl :allgood:

My Light High From Like One Bowl Is Very Mellow And I Feel Very Calm. My Max High Would Be Me Sitting In A Couch And Im Slowly Sinking In The Couck And My Vision Gets Fuzzy. Love It. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Being high or stoned is so much better to me than any other altered state

Smoking my one hitter I get pretty high, not impaired, I can usually hold good conversations with people that don't know I'm stoned

When I get into a couple bowls I get a really heavy feeling, definatly more stoned. I find things funny that really shouldn't be and stuff. I do better in a group of people who are also stoned, or at the very least, know the people in the room are also stoned. My thought process changes, almost more open minded but definatly open to new expeirences. Certain senses are enhanced such as taste and hearing. Sight not so much when i'm stoned, but sometimes I see clearer the day after.

All in all I'd take an hour of being high over being drunk a week straight with no reprecussions any day.

Well it seems like no matter what I smoke the high is the same. Everyone talks about how the different types of weed have diff highs, but I couldn't tell.

If I just take a couple hits I get a light bizz thats real relaxing. If I smoke a whole bowl/blunt or whatever I'll get that couch louch kinda high. You know when you get high, and you just have to sit back and be like damn I'm high. Thats me.

One day= maybe a one hitter on a so so day, on a really bad day a bowl

Weekends are another story, bowl after bowl then

SlimDog53185 said:
Well it seems like no matter what I smoke the high is the same. Everyone talks about how the different types of weed have diff highs, but I couldn't tell.

I dissagree. I can deffinatly tell that I have a different high. Mainly just with better weed compared to shwagg or something but even with these different danks(I don't know any names of strains) but some are very mellow high that make me want to talk, laugh, but not really demenstrate things and others make me want to just sit there and watch tv in a hazy stare and still, some others make me want to get up and go walk around and yell at shit and blah blah.. You get what I'm saying. These are just through my own experiences.:allgood:

and I smoke like 1g a day on a good day that I'm hanging out with people, other whise I just smoke a bowl every once n a while

I try to be conservative when i smoke. I'll only smoke a bowl at a time, or a half a bowl (my piece has a rather large bowl)

Usually the first hit, I start to sense the fact that I have marijuana working in my blood. I feel lighter.

A few hits later I'm starting to really feel it. I can't even describe being high really. Ima stop now (Im high)

Last night i smoked 3 bowls and just got a buzz for about a half-hour. Then it was totally gone an hour later. Pissed me off.

usually if I toot on my bong after 2-3 hits I feel almost like a light-walking on air type sensation in my head. After 1 bowl getting a nice body bozz going. After 2-3 bowls eyes get heavy, feel totally at peace with the world and nothing can bother me. Everything seems to fall right into place. Also I noticed when I'm high I seem to breathe alot more deeper and regular. I heard this is common.

Back
Top Bottom