Despite Obama's Promise, DEA Continues Raids On Medical Marijuana Growers

I agree the guy was a idiot. But everyone in this community should still watch this because it will be used to set pressident for future DEA bust because if they win this it's only gonna get worse. I find it hard to believe that anyone can say they are legal under State law 100% of the time with the different stages of a grow cycle. Even non rooted clones are considered illegal because they still carry the properties of a rooted plant so they will use them in the final count. We need to keep writing and calling our congress members and demand they stop the Feds from busting doors down in Colorado and other MMJ States. The other thing is people need to stop talking and bragging about there business to reported and to there patients. It only takes one to bring the ship down and their are alot of questionable patients and caregivers who are willing to roll for there own good. None of my patients have any idea of how much or what I have going on. They just know that I have the Meds they desire and need and that they are getting for the best rate. I dont even advertise. I use a personal referral system and it works great. Rule of thumb if they can't be vouched for by a reputable source then I don't want to help I will refer them to any of the 300 plus places in Denver and let them go through the hoops with a shady individual. My patients have full medical history documentation and have had the conditions for more than 1yr. I am very picky and maybe some will think thats wrong but keep in mind the Feds like morons trying to convert there illegal activities into a shell game by useing deciept to gain a edge. It's corporations that are coming in from other states that are fucking this up and they are also the ones that are in bed with the State lawmakers trying to regulate and are pushing there model to be the only model to use. It is going to turn into there monopoly in there favor.Its bullshit that people arn't seeing this.

just as long as the state allows us to keep the legal right to grow our own medicine and the community understands low profile is better then things should be fine
i think it is wise to keep it out of the face of the voters

guy was a total idiot. I'm living the dream. Most places I know a caregiver can't sell marijuana only ask for help with bill's incurded. Electric fert's ect. Not profit. And come on all them plants. I caregive for 4 people. 24 adults and 12 youngsters per under 12''. Dude was a fool. That's makes really going to hurt the 'look' of medical growers everywhere. I believe it should be legal....... But till then come on, we need to keep ourselfs known as willing to keep legal people, not future cartel's. I guess he probley wants NORML to step in and provide legal defense for him. Dude should go to jail for S S as is STUPID.

Rule of thumb... NEVER TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU ARE DOING! I feel for the guy as the State Government makes everyone think this shit is legal when it is not. I do not give two shits what anyone says... it is illegal in the eyes of those who rule this land and terrorize its people with terrorist raids on the sick and unarmed. And some of you keep voting for these bastards... and I am not talking about the prez. neither... Congress needs term limits.

Back
Top Bottom