Did anyone get weed for Christmas?

Does it count if you gave it to yourself ? I bought myself an 1/8 of purple erkle and am going back for another 1/4 tomorrow !! Merry Christmas Ol Hippy !! Can't wait till my own little crop is done .:peace:

*sigh* no one gave me anything, had to go for an hours drive on christmas eve to get quality... but it was worth it....
p.s all for me too .. no one to share with which is nice sometimes

*sigh* no one gave me anything, had to go for an hours drive on christmas eve to get quality... but it was worth it....
p.s all for me too .. no one to share with which is nice sometimes

Thats not right, no pretty surfer gal should be without ! damn assie guys, you should be hangen out in So Cal , we know how to treat our ladies!! :peace:

Thats not right, no pretty surfer gal should be without ! damn assie guys, you should be hangen out in So Cal , we know how to treat our ladies!! :peace:

not from what i hear... ;)

you should try SWFLA! :ganjamon:

made some bad ass Master Kush/ Bullrider Bubble Hash and gave to close family and associates they seemed to enjoy One reported back that with the hash he normally smokes that he has to puff to get going but this melted and filled his lungs and he had to run outside for O2. His girlfriend was laughing till she did the same thing and had to join him outside. next batch will be Blueberry and the Master aka BLUEKUSH its good for astronaut training....

Back
Top Bottom