Did I kill my seeds with nutrients?

one8updude

Aw man, I wish i would have read this before I started, I am just starting growing two days ago for the first time in a hydro box, and I think I screwed up. Using GH products, I planted seeds and used the seedling/sprout levels of nutes on them from the beginning. Any suggestions? Think they will sprout? Any help would be appreciated!!

it can take up to ten days for em to sprout. but usually only 5-7 days. dont use anything but water on seeds until thier two weeks old and have two sets of leaves. plant em in soil in lil red cups with some sunshine#4 mix for potting soil and out em under lights. but again my friend use NO nutes on non sprouted seeds it will be detrimental to them. good luck and let us know how it goes for you.

Thanks, Seattle, but i don't have soil. I guess I will just wait to see if they grow. I have some water started to sit for a day so maybe I can dilute it so as not to hurt them so much.

Thanks, Seattle, but i don't have soil. I guess I will just wait to see if they grow. I have some water started to sit for a day so maybe I can dilute it so as not to hurt them so much.

So what are sprouting your seeds in ?

Rock wool starter cubes ?

Paper towel method ?

Some other starter cube ?

Often enough and at a suitable temperature of around a constant 24c a seed will sprout from 24 hours to 2 weeks with a majority sprouting with in 3 days on average.. can varie tho if conditions are not favourable.

Nutrients are not required for sprouting seedlings.

May i suggest - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom