Did my autoflower hermie?

newbie11

I am growing 2 autoflower speed bud plants from femaleseeds in roots organic in 5 gallon pots.

Tomorrow marks 4 weeks since planting the germinated seeds in soil.

Plants are 16 and 10 inches tall. The 16" plant is also LST'd a little but not much.

Anyway, both plants clearly have many female calyx's but before I left them alone for the weekend I noticed a few that did not have white hairs sticking out. I knew I just had to wait on them a few more days but here we are and they still look the same.

To me it appears they are growing directly from the nodes and not with a little stem like a pollen sac but this is my first grow so I can't be positive. (although I have done a stupidly large amount of research).

I'd like some expert opinions :)

IMG_58576.JPG

IMG_58559.JPG

IMG_58537.JPG

It's doubtful. More likely a false pollen sac or empty one. I have a plant in bloom that has that. I've seen it before and the first time it freaked me out. I think i cut it off, the next time i watched it and it didn't do anything. I'd say I've seen it more with autos, but i have a photo plant with one right now. I think you'll be ok

Me too, happens all the time, no big deal. I just smoke them wit everything else

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using 420

Back
Top Bottom