Autoflowers

This super auto called super stinky, by short stuff, needs lots of training and topping. unless you want to grow trees Don't let the name short stuff fool you
plant in spring, flowers midsummer, finishes by September
if you like skunk you will like this one, lemon haze and skunk
Noted my friend... I'll put that one on my shopping lint.
Happened with an Amnesia auto and a white Widow auto this grow. Harvesting the Amnesia now, 2 tokes got me a 4 hour buzz lol.

The White Widow is still full of white hairs but going red now. Both planted at the same time but the White Widow I went from 24 hours to a 12/12 flip and treating it like a photo. I just upped it to 14 light 10 dark so we'll see.

Both are so bud heavy I have to tie them up to keep from bending over.

I have two Maui Wowie running now and one will get the 24 hour treatment. I'll try and document it and do a diary.
Tag me if you start that journal.... Nice plants Man...

Hi guys my auto super skunk is going great its about 4-5 weeks old I think but there is no sign of white pistols yet its starting toget a great smell to it is it normal to see no pistols yet or is it going to stay in veg mode of a little longer ,if anyone knows anything let me know

The more sativa dominant the strain them the longer it'll take to flower ,things sound about right so far ,,but it won't b long

Aha ok thanks for that .it's looking really good at the moment I think I seen the start of pistils I will have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom