Did my plant turn hermie? And what should I do? Pics included

blazeone

420 Member
Ok, so my girl has been budding for a month and a half now. Yesterday I forgot to plug in my timer and she did not have her dark period. Also, the fan was off. I think that maybe stressed her out into a hermie, and the buds were just starting to get fat :(( I'm so mad at myself. Few "bananas" popped out, I am not so experienced to be sure, so I need your help.
The "bananas" only popped out on 2 tops.. No balls at the nodes though.

hermie20.jpg

If this is sign of her turning into a hermie my question is: should I pull her out right away or do I have some time so my buds can get a bit more fatter? I have only that plant.

Sorry for my bad english, tnx in advance :)

Here is also a better picture of the buds.

bud206.jpg

Maybe good for harvest??

IT hasn't hermied yet. It's created "nanners" so it will hermie if you let them bananas explode with pollen. IF I where you id very carefully try to remove them as soon as possible. Not the entire plant... Without getting any pollen over the budz. IF you do that bud will seed. But make sure it's only that bud if possible. if you do end up getting seeds tho, they will all be FEM seeds ;) So it all depends on if your able to save your jungle from the bannanas in time to get some sensimilla. If not the seeds you get will all be 100% female so you can just grow them out again if you liked or like that strain! HURRY up and get those banana's out of that tree! IF you wait to long there will be lots of nanners. Then it will be to late. And no. You still have a week or so to go before harvest! DO NOT kill er yet. Id wait a minimum of another week, then check the trichomes. ;)

Thank you very much for the replies, I pulled out the bananas an hour ago but didn't really pay attention about pollen :/ But I got most of them them of pretty easily in one pluck and they appeared today so I think it will be good.

@ lenan
She looks tasty
I am not sure if it become hermie but actually I would wait to get bigger buds. Did you check trichomes?

Tnx man, and smells awesome too. Too bad I don't know which strain it is. It is extremely resilliant. The trichomes are all over the buds but I don't have a magnifying glass, can I spot the "ambering" with just a naked eye and a white light??

Back
Top Bottom