Different strains and growth

Re: Different strains and growth...

I started a long-winded response about genetics vs. influence, but the more I wrote, the more I ended up doubting myself. So, I think I'll leave this to someone who knows more. Sorry.

Re: Different strains and growth...

Good topic for discussion. I would say yes, some are better suited for SCROG or SOG grows. But there are so many variable involved that it would require some serious side-by-side comparisons to be anything other than an opinion. I currently have a handful of Gigabuds growing and think they would be ideal for a SOG grow. They remain short in 12/12 and have dense, thick buds. The P-chunks next to them I think would be better in SCROG or LST since they stretch quite a bit more after the switch was flipped.

If anybody has done a side by side with clones to determine the best method for high yield for a specific strain, please share.

thanks, what about hazes generally speaking. in a week or so im goin to be taking a few clones from the momma and was just curious as to what i may do in my next grow. anyone else who may know lmk! thanks

Back
Top Bottom