Digital Electronic 600 watt HPS Grow Light

Krazy Klown

I am in the market for a 600w hps system. I have been looking around and I see that the price is around $300 to $350. But I came accrossed High Tech Gaurden Supply's web site and found one for $200. Wounder if anyone has ever ordered from them before?

This is the one I am looking at.
High Tech Garden Supply

Yep. Ordered a few times from them. Always perfect service. Had a 1000w ballast go out and they shipped a new one out the next day and never asked for the old one back.

My 600w digital ballast (lumatek) lasted 4 grows and went out in middle of day. My magnetic 600w ballasts are 5 years old and still going strong.

I've used HTG well over 10 times with 100% satisfaction. I'd like to be able to pay the local prices at my hydro store, but can't fork out the almost double the price for the same retail purchases. I've been using 2 600W HPS digital ballasts for 2+ years now 12 hrs a day. I couldn't be happier with the purchases I've made from them!

they are a great outfit to deal with but there digi systems are LOUD, the fan is tiny but that little sucker can be heard over the pedestal fan and a exhaust fan. If sound isn't a issue than go for it, but if it is I was told they can get you any type you would like.

Anymore info on these ballast? I know its an older thread but...

Also in the market and looking around at what there is.

Anyone have one for a few grows now? How are the holding up? Debating magnetic or digital also. Just don't know and trying to learn. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom