DIY Colloidal Silver

I found this circuit for making better CS a few years ago and finally got around to putting it together. Had a hell of a time sourcing the transistor LM334Z as they mostly shipped from China and Amazon.ca seems to ban a lot of electronic stuff if coming from there. Even refused to ship a computer case I wanted. WTF it's just an empty metal box.

Anyways I finally got a pack of 10 of them so have built the circuit on a breadboard and it seems to work so next is to solder it all in a PCB and make some CS with it. I've never done this kind of stuff before but am handy with a soldering iron and have a few different sizes. Watched a few Utubes about soldering PCBs so just need to get that done.

CircuitPlanShort.JPG

Everything laid out. Had the diode in backwards first and got no output then worked fine once turned around. Scrounged that off old circuit boards and seem to be hard to find that type. Still not 100% certain it's the right type but should work. Bought a big selection of resistors online along with a Raspberry Pi kit and a couple of Arduinos plus other stuff like that.

CSProto01.JPG

CircuitParts01.JPG

Close up.

Breadboard4CS01.JPG

Now just to lay it all out on a PCB and solder it up. I bought a kit with lots of PCBs and stuff too. The one in the pic is from the local electronics store. I'll probably use a smaller one that came with the kit.

:peace:

hello how long should you spray the colloidal silver on the plant for? i have been doing twice a day for almost a month so is there a point where you should stop?

Back
Top Bottom