Do I have a chance

fwtx

Hi, I am new here...and i have a question to ask....I've been smoking marijuana for about 11 months ...sometimes 1 to 3 times a day...but as of last month i've been laid off my job and currently looking for a new job..but seems like all the jobs i want do pre-employment drug test....so as of January 25, 2010 i quit smoking....Now as reminder that i have always been a fit person ....im just in love of working out as im am of smoking weed..im 5'9 168lbs...but back to the story i quit smoking 1/25 and i work out 5 days a week ..i try to eat as healthy as possible and i drink about 120 ounces of water a day and drink at least one serving of green tea a day...plus i take supplements ..one supplement that sticks out is my multi-vitamin..but its not like a ordinary vitamin ...one pack contains 11 pills its called animal pak...here is a link where it contains the info on the vitamins it has Bodybuilding.com - Universal Animal Pak - The Ultimate Training Pak! On sale now!

....so its february 8 how many more days or weeks do you think ill be able to be ready to get drug tested.....any responds would be apperciated ..and thank you for your time.

Re: Do I have a chance...

also im not try to advertise anything thats just only link i new of that showed the ingredients..thank you

alright!:cheer: another fellow toker who loves to bang the iron!!!!

keep doing what you're doing and get you one of those home test kits and see what kind of reading you get.

I wouldn't worry about the Animal Pak.

if still in doubt look into subbin' your piss with a synthetic.

best of luck!

kirk:ganjamon:

alright!:cheer: another fellow toker who loves to bang the iron!!!!

keep doing what you're doing and get you one of those home test kits and see what kind of reading you get.

I wouldn't worry about the Animal Pak.

if still in doubt look into subbin' your piss with a synthetic.

best of luck!

kirk:ganjamon:

apperciate it bro

i also think that synthetic is the best way to go. Ive used them about 4 times and they're effective and pretty cheap like $20. It comes with a hand warmer and a temperature strip to be able to know and keep the temp. They work!!!!!!

Re: Do I have a chance.

Synthetic is the best way to go if you want to avoid all the hassle. If not buy some cheap thc test strips off of ebay and check yourself at home. They're about $1.30 each.
If you want to continue getting clean, eat a high fiber diet with metamucil and continue exercising.
3 days before the UA stop all exercising and switch to red meat high fat diet.
Exercising is the only way to get rid of thc because it stays in your fat cells. Don't believe any of the nonsense about flushing. THC is not water soluble,,, thats why its so difficult to get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom