Can I get clean in one week?

blinkwolf

Today I found out a job I applied for would like to hire me, but I need to take a drug test. I smoked Friday, Saturday and last night because I applied over 2 months ago and never heard anything.

I've been drinking a lot of water, exercised for bout 3 hours, picked up some vitamin supplements and a regular 7 day detox. I'm freaking out!

Any and all help welcome, I go to fill out paper work Thursday, but the guy said I need to go to another town to take the test, so I think I can put it off until next week. Is that enough time? I can try to push it back until Thursday, but I'm not sure...

Also, some labs are suspicious of clear urine so if yours is clear from the detox...

Ignore that part. Clear urine suggests that you are sufficiently hydrated and nothing more. Yellow piss is generally an unhealthy sign (you’re not drinking enough water).

I took urine tests for almost 5 years while on probation, and no PO was ever suspicious of my clear urine. I failed 1 test in 5 years and no one tripped.

I have taken urine tests the day after smoking and passed with no special technique other than drinking tons of water. I have a rather speedy metabolism though.

Back
Top Bottom