My plan. Seeking comments/feedback

Mk420

Hi all,

I lurk this board and have read this subforum prior to posting.

I may have to take a drug test either Thursday, Friday or Monday. I do not know if this job requires me to take a drug test. The person responsible for hiring me said he did not know if I was required to take one, however he told me I should plan on taking a test.

A little background on me. I had cleaned out my system and then smoked for 18 straight days. I started smoking again because I did not think the new job that I had applied for would test. I smoked between 1-4 bowls a day of some the finest White Willow I have ever smoked. One bowl would usually keep me nice an entire evening. I have not smoked since 4-8-10 at about 9pm.

I work out often 5-6 days a week and eat extremely healthy. I drink about a gallon of water a day because of the supplements I take including Creatine Mono-hydrate and a multi vitamin. I do 40 minutes of cardio on the elliptical 4 times a week and one day a week I am on the elliptical for 60 minutes.

Today I took a home drug test from a local pharmacy. The test came back negative.

If I drink a gallon of water the day of the test along with continuing to take the creatine mono-hydrate and the multi vitamin will I pass a lab test? Of course I will abstain from the green goodies.

Thanks for the responses.

I would have guessed that the test would have given a positive result. One week doesn't seem to be a sufficient amount of time. Try taking the test again except use it when you take your first piss of the day (preferably first thing in the morning). See if you get a different result.

sounds like you'll be good no matter what since you work out and the test came back negative. i'd dilute to be 100% sure, though. good luck dude! sounds like you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom