Do my plants look over watered?

solocup

400 hps
Soil: m3 medical marijuana mix
Nutrients: organic "just add water" mix
In a 18 gallon round tote.
Strain: auto flower rq creamatic

My plants were doing great until about 10 days ago. I think I gave them a little to much water because they stopped growing. From the looks of the growing tips it looks over watered.

I bought a soil probe to see if there was too much moisture but it's saying almost dry. I tested the probe on other soil types and it showed wet after watering so I know it's working.

I even drilled extra holes in the tote to test different levels in the soil where the probe couldn't reach from the top.

I can't figure it out,I've went through the problem chart and I'm stuck?

Important notes: I have no way to weigh the tote but if I had to guess it weighs a little more than it did when I first filled it.. When this problem happened I accidentally gave it a 1/8-1/4 dose of AN big bud meant for my dwc. I also watered it again a few days ago very lightly due to the top of the soil being very dry.

The bottom leaves are turning yellow. I have a bad internet connection right now or I would upload more pictures.
image21963.jpg

It's an organic mix and it was doing great. No extra nutes except for the minute big bud mishap. They stopped growing about 10 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom