Do you have to be careful not to add to much dolomite lime to your soil ?

popolino77

Do you have to be careful not to add to much dolomite lime to your soil ? And what will happen if you do add to much dolomite lime to your soil ? If I am using a 1 gallon smart pot how much dolomite lime should i add ? The soil i am using is roots organic original and i am adding in perlite

Do you have to be careful not to add to much dolomite lime to your soil ? And what will happen if you do add to much dolomite lime to your soil ? If I am using a 1 gallon smart pot how much dolomite lime should i add ? The soil i am using is roots organic original and i am adding in perlite

Dolomite lime is used to prevent your soil from becoming too acidic....however, your soil does needs to be slightly acidic. Lime has a neutral pH, meaning it will only raise your pH to 7 at the worse case scenario. Dolomite lime also provides cal and mag. If you have to munch just flush and try again for 1gallon you should have 1 TBS/gal should be ok i do 1 because if i need more i can add more but if i need less then what? but 1 has been enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom