Does anyone know how much Bubba Kush Yields

prosmoke

Hey i just got some Bubba Kush Clones becuse the ones that i got before were super shitty cannabis club clones.

Beware when buying clones from the cannabis clubs BTW

But i was wondering if anyone knew what the yield was like on these girls.

Not that hefty of a yield, high quality meds if grown correctly. Google it. Its not that difficult, I did. That's Y not many people responded I suppose. The yield of any strain depends upon skill level of the grower, growing techniques, type of grow system, type of nutes, lighting and other variables. All are relevant. The place or person u get ur clones or seeds from should tell u this info, I they can't, its not worth doin biz with em and taking the risk of investing time and $ on god know what. Can u imagine wasting 3 months on schwag?
That's a little harsh to say that club clones are shitty I'd rather get them there, If u have a prob some allow u took bring them back or simply refund ur $. The clubs I am familiar with obtain their clones form vendors. Often one vendor can't keep up with the demand of the patients so the club has several vendors. Most have different work habits, styles of grow, nutes and lights meaning different results can occur with the same strain. Then U must consider do the employees at the club know how to care for them. I
ve been to a couple where I saw that they knew almost nothing and the clones reflected this. If it doesn't look right to u don't purchase. I know I sound like an advocate or club worker but this is just the truth. Keep searchin and growin u'll c what I'm sayin if u don't already.

I got some clones from a highly respected club in oakland...Then i made the mistake of getting two from a friend...BIG MISTAKE that was..nothing but problems

I wish i would have gone with what ive read on here not to get clones from friends, all i had to do was look around his room, it was not the cleanist...got a symphilids, & spider mites.

I have had NO problems with the babies from Oakland. Now i have to Protect them from the problem child

check my thread out its in my signature it's called the butchers pride.

I got rainbow kush and 96 bubba kush.

my avitar is a pict of the 1 plant prior to cut.Its a dense plant.that top wieghed out at 15.5 grams.and it was'nt a tall plant at all.the whole plant yeilded 30.3 grams it went straight from clone to flower too.

I get my cuts from my friend as well as the club.My suggestion is that you should find out what the club has your gpoing to then do some quick research on the strain prior to walking in that way you already know whats up with it.I dont believe in badmouthing any club or people til they give you a DAMN good reason to.if the club you got gave you bunk clones then make sure you make them aware you weren't satisfied,So next time the clone supplier hits them up with new clones they can approach them and attemp to rectify the situation.Or at least thats what good bussiness men/women would and should do.Bussiness 101.

I wish i would have gone with what ive read on here not to get clones from friends, all i had to do was look around his room, it was not the cleanist...got a symphilids, & spider mites.

it was the other way for me, i wish i would have look at the club closer, the clones were full of mites, you could see them with the bare eye

Back
Top Bottom