Does anyone know the best feeling in the world?

Re: Does anyone know the best feeling in the world???

Thats whats great about sex, its with someone I love. I seem to last alot longer when Im high apposed to sober. I dont get as tired either, till the end. I think the most awesome thing is, after your done, and your just laying there with your girl, both feeling damn good, and I pull out a joint. Pass that back and fourth for a while and then just talk for bit then usually fall asleep. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's definitely good, but I dunno..... to quote from Trainspotting:

"Take the best orgasm you've ever had, multiply it by 10,000, and you're still not there..." (Describing heroin)

Now, i've never done anything like that... but just shows that there's tons of other things (stupid things though they may be) that i've never tried... so I couldn't say for sure if it's the best feeling or not.

That being said, it's definitely probably one of the best feelings i've ever had.

the best feeling in the world is jumping from an 80 foot cliff into the lake while holding hands with your girl after you've just smoked some high grade sticky, and then fuckin like rabbits afterwards, followed by a couple bonghits, now THAT is a high!

Vicious176 said:
Fuck yeah it's great. I think next time I'm gunna role a joint and just pass it back and forth.

YESSSS and you rock those names of the vernacular. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom