Does Cannabis help prevent hair loss

Long toenails? Who's got long toenails? Can you say,"I slit a sheet and a sheet I slit"?
Hell, they don't want you wearing crampons or climbing spikes but ya gotta get some purchase on those satin sheets somehow!
We now break to the Beetle guy singing, "Slip sliding away".

balding's 90% hereditary... so is going grey

screw rogain or trying to keep it ( pffft ) and if you want to keep your hair for relationship / job purposes / vanity
or whatever. then those people you're trying to attract wouldn't be worth my time of day
i was a long hair until it fell out LOL

so please pass me the hair sheers and my razor = us baldies can still rock :)

^ haha nice user.

I read the following which explains why THC inhibiting the receptors makes Cannabis a hair loss tonic.:

This is the most common cause of thinning and affects both men and women. Men generally have hair loss concentrated in a specific pattern from the front through to the crown. Women tend to have thinning throughout their head without being in any specific pattern. This type of hair loss is caused by the androgen DHT, or Dihydrotestosterone. Since everyone has DHT that is produced by their bodies and only some people suffer from hair loss there has to be another factor involved. This other factor is having follicles that have a greater number of Androgen receptors for the DHT to attach to. This is the component that is inherited through the genes. To date the most effective preventative treatments are anti androgens, drugs that prevent the creation of DHT. In the future gene therapy will one day be able to alter the genes to prevent the follicles from being affected by DHT.

Back
Top Bottom